Learn about Slingshot Wakeboards and build CWB Wakeboard Tips
- Author David Hagerman
- Published July 8, 2009
- Word count 506
Slingshot Wakeboards- Using Its Kiteboarding Experience To Enrich Wakeboarding
The wakeboarding industry is a highly specialized industry where any and every maker cannot enter in the hope of capturing the market. However, Slingshot is an exception to this norm as it has lots of experience in the world of kiteboarding. Hence, Slingshot wakeboards actually stand at an advantage as they are outsiders as far as wakeboard manufacturing is concerned and this will help them avoid stereotypes and come up with interesting and bold variations in design and technology.
This company was the first to offer wakeboards dedicated solely for cable or winch riding. How is cable riding or winch riding different from riding on the wake created by a motor boat? For starters, there is no wake involved in cable riding. You are pulled by an overhead cable instead of a rope attached to a motor boat. The fact that you are pulled by a rope with an upward slant makes it easier to pop off the surface and stay in the air for a longer duration. In such a scenario, using light wakeboards like Slingshot wakeboards will help you perform even more daring tricks on the move.
The 2009 Reflex Wakeboard has been designed specifically for the cable or winch rider. The primary feature of this wakeboard is the NEW Dura Base™ and the bite-free slide of Park Ready™ tune. This wakeboard has a 3 stage rocker designed to provide maximum upward lift of the wake. If you prefer cable riding over being towed by a motor boat, you should prefer Slingshot wakeboards.
Slingshot wakeboards are made with poplar wood base which is combined with aerospace foam for maximum strength at minimum weight. The elliptical concave shape of the wakeboard enables the individual to move from edge to edge without any difficulty. The rails and the tips of the wakeboards are the weakest part of the boards, structurally speaking. This has been reinforced with High Density Light Weight PVC Rails and tips which provide high resistance to impact.
The 2009 Recoil Wakeboard model is the latest from the product line of Slingshot wakeboards and is designed for all types of wakeboarding activity including being towed by a motorboat.
Unlike other wakeboards, Slingshot wakeboards are hand made. This may sound like a negative aspect but the truth is that machined wakeboards do not always make a better choice than hand made wakeboards. Slingshot wakeboards can easily be custom designed to suit your individual requirements. Machining offers better quality by standardization. You will have to accommodate your requirements to the product specs. This is certainly not the case with Slingshot wakeboards.
The binder forms a very important component of the wakeboard. Owning a good quality wakeboard will be of no use if good quality binders are not attached to the same. The boot board connection in case of Slingshot wakeboards has been reinforced with a 4-hole configuration instead of the standard 2-hole configuration that is used in other wakeboard. This ensures that the binders too last for a long time.
Go to Wakeboard Zone to get your free ebook about Wakeboarding at Wakeboard. Wakeboard Zone also has information on Slingshot Wakeboards Slingshot Wakeboards and a Wakeboarding Forum where you can connect with others who love Wakeboarding. You can Find your free Ebook on Wakeboarding at http://www.wakeboardzone.org/.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Barnett Predator Crossbow Buying Guide
- What Kind of Headgear You Need for MMA
- Adventure sports in the mountains: hiking
- Commuting with an electric bike
- How To Select An Hoverboard For Kids
- UFC 248 beginning time, who is battling today around evening time at 'Adesanya versus Romero' in Las Vegas
- How To Duck Dive and Turtle Roll A Surfboard
- Lionel Messi Call's out Eric Abidal! Barcelona in Trouble?!
- England put gambles of top-seed place at Euro 2020 in danger after surprise defeat against the Czech Republic
- Tips on Camping and Hiking
- Things to Consider Before Investing in an Airsoft Gun
- Want to ace the fly fishing abilities for Trout?
- Some Key Facts Parents Should Consider Before Buying Airsoft Guns
- Golf Beginner Basics - Golf Equipment
- 4 vital factors to watch out for before buying an airsoft gun
- 7 Questions to be answered before you buy your First Airsoft Gun
- Golf: Too Analytical?
- How to Be an Imperfect Golfer
- Mental Game 4 Ways to Silence Your Inner Critic
- 4 Best Ladder Tree Stand for 2019
- Steroids and Dietary Supplements: Are They Worth The Risk?
- Signs You Need a Break From Melbourne Racing Tips
- The Various Types Of Swim Caps
- Park City Ski Rentals
- Ski Rentals in Park City
- Top 4 Reasons to Play Daily Fantasy Sports
- How to Choose A Best Golf Rangefinder
- Interesting NBA Facts to Know Before Your Basketball Tour
- Giants' Saquon Barkley not practicing against Lions on Tuesday
- 3 Important Passing Rules: Basketball Training Melbourne Advice