Make money from horse racing
- Author Galvin Hall
- Published September 9, 2009
- Word count 371
There are many ways to bet on horse races and so many ways to make money betting with a good horse racing system. Horse race betting using a system has proved very successful for many racing enthusiasts.
In my experience, Horse racing systems is an unusual for the promoters to tell you anything about how the system works. To find this out you have to hand your money over before "the magic secret" is revealed. More often than not this turns out to be neither magic nor a secret.
There are many systems out there that you can follow but you may find it more enjoyable to develop your own system. With any system the important thing is to take the long term view and on that score Prize Lay has performed very well. In the last 2 years it has produced an average monthly profit of over £1500 per month to a £100 level stake.
If you are realistic and do your homework, a good racing system can be a valuable asset, once you've learned how to use it. When I say how to use it, I mean, try it out on paper to see how it works at your track and also to see how well you understand it. It also means how well you and the system fit together.
The most consistent horse racing systems have to have the basics and a handicapper must understand the basics.
Here is a simple system which you might like to try. I would point out that no system can guarantee you success and you should "paper test" this system for a month or more. Never bet more money than you can afford to lose.
The origins of this system seem to have been lost in the mists of time but it is a simple way of rating runners in any horse race.
For the purposes of this system you only consider this season's form and the horses last two races. You then award points to each horse in the race based on the following formulae:
1st Place 5 points
2nd Place 3 points
3rd Place 2 points
4th Place 1 point
To learn about Horse Racing Systems and how to access horse racing systems, please visit our website.
Galvin has gained best of the experience in horse racing. He says earning money through horse racing is not that difficult when we’ve the best horse racing tips with us. For more information visit our website:http://www.laybetgenius.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Barnett Predator Crossbow Buying Guide
- What Kind of Headgear You Need for MMA
- Adventure sports in the mountains: hiking
- Commuting with an electric bike
- How To Select An Hoverboard For Kids
- UFC 248 beginning time, who is battling today around evening time at 'Adesanya versus Romero' in Las Vegas
- How To Duck Dive and Turtle Roll A Surfboard
- Lionel Messi Call's out Eric Abidal! Barcelona in Trouble?!
- England put gambles of top-seed place at Euro 2020 in danger after surprise defeat against the Czech Republic
- Tips on Camping and Hiking
- Things to Consider Before Investing in an Airsoft Gun
- Want to ace the fly fishing abilities for Trout?
- Some Key Facts Parents Should Consider Before Buying Airsoft Guns
- Golf Beginner Basics - Golf Equipment
- 4 vital factors to watch out for before buying an airsoft gun
- 7 Questions to be answered before you buy your First Airsoft Gun
- Golf: Too Analytical?
- How to Be an Imperfect Golfer
- Mental Game 4 Ways to Silence Your Inner Critic
- 4 Best Ladder Tree Stand for 2019
- Steroids and Dietary Supplements: Are They Worth The Risk?
- Signs You Need a Break From Melbourne Racing Tips
- The Various Types Of Swim Caps
- Park City Ski Rentals
- Ski Rentals in Park City
- Top 4 Reasons to Play Daily Fantasy Sports
- How to Choose A Best Golf Rangefinder
- Interesting NBA Facts to Know Before Your Basketball Tour
- Giants' Saquon Barkley not practicing against Lions on Tuesday
- 3 Important Passing Rules: Basketball Training Melbourne Advice