Taking A Look At The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Therapy Table
- Author Mike Selvon
- Published September 22, 2009
- Word count 451
TV celebrity Rosie O'Donnell says she uses Inversion therapy (hanging upside down) to treat her depression. "Da Vinci Code" author Dan Brown said he uses inversion therapy to overcome his writer's block. Supermodel Eva Mendes claims her table keeps her complexion picture-perfect. Jackie Chan, David Duchovny, Martha Stewart, Cindy Crawford, Gene Simmons and David Blaine all advocate the inversion therapy table.
Even the U.S. Army physical fitness school plans to use inversion to prevent compression fatigue joint injuries. The popularity has increased for the $400 Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Therapy Table, even in lieu of scientific evidence. Reviews have been so favorable that many Americans suffering from a host of conditions -- including back pain -- are turning to this device to improve their circulation, reverse the effects of gravity and stretch out their spines.
Your inversion table comes with an instructional DVD to help you use it wisely and safely. The treatment involves strapping in your ankles and slowly rotating upside down. Beginners should start with just 1-2 minutes, several times per day, while advanced users can go up to 3-5 minutes.
Beginners are encouraged to start with a mild angle (20-30 degrees) and gradually work their way up to 60 degrees for lumbar support and 90 degrees for a serious stretch. If you wish to use your Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Therapy Table for exercising and improving flexibility, then you can check Energycenter for a list of activities.
Scientific studies for the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Therapy Table may be the best testimonials of all. One study at the Regional Neurosciences Centre in Newcastle, UK found that this type of treatment reduced the need for surgery.
Researchers concluded: "Inversion therapy decreased the need for an operation in sciatica due to single level disc protrusion to 23%, as compared to 78% in the non-inversion group." Another study by researcher F. Sheffield discovered that, out of the 175 patients who were off work due to back pain disability, 155 patients were able to return to full-time work after just eight inversion treatments. The study concluded that inversion is effective in treating herniated discs, lumbar osteoarthritis, sciatica and coccygodynia. Other test results can be found at Teeter-Inversion.
The con of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Therapy Table is that it is not for everyone. The following groups of people should not use this type of treatment; those taking blood-thinning drugs, those with bone weakness or skeletal implants, people with pink eye or glaucoma, people with detached retinas, those with heart conditions or circulatory diseases, people with hernias, hypertension/high blood pressure patients, those with middle ear infections, the obese, pregnant women, stroke or mini-stroke patients and those who have suffered severe spinal cord injuries.
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory
- Buying Tips For Aer backpack