The 2009 Karcher Residential Power Washers
- Author David Urmann
- Published October 4, 2009
- Word count 685
There are many models of power washers out in the market. Karcher is the leading manufacturer that released new models for residential use. The 2009 Karcher Residential Power Washers will surely hit the market and every household in the US.
Cleaning the yard takes a lot of effort. Scrubbing the walkway or the driveway is bothersome. Removing dirt stains, and mud, all over the garage eats a lot of precious time. Using an ordinary garden hose to actually clean those things is a lifetime commitment. Time is so precious for a lot of people, especially in the US. Cleaning should not be a time consuming activity. Washing should not be a time consuming and bothering thing to do. Everybody must be able to enjoy a clean environment at the least of time used.
A garden hose used for cleaning and washing is already an old tradition. There is now, what we call, power washers. These power washers were invented to help us save a lot of time, effort, and a lot more things. Power washers were designed to clean and wash away dirt, stain, mud, and any other irritable dirts that cling to your clothes. One of the leading manufacturers of the power washers is Karcher. This company has shown to the world what cleaning and washing is all about.
Karcher is famous in producing high-pressured commercial washers. These machines are very effective and useful for a lot of big establishments. It is now bringing all those positive details right at your home. This company has answered the dilemma of a lot of households. Cleaning and washing the yard or the car is a lot of fun and saves a lot of time.
The company manufactures electric, gasoline, and diesel powered washers. They have separate models for hot and cold water use. Residential products are most likely cold water usage. In this year, 2009, residential power washers were designed to be just right for family use.
Here are three product samples that might caught your interest and actually purchase one of your own:
Karcher K 2.16
This power washer offers a great deal of convenience. This is an electric power washer that runs with only 120 volts and 60 Hertz. It has an operating pressure of 1400 PSI. It can carry a water volume of 1.3 GPM. The maximum water temperature that it can take is up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
It is very handy with only a size of 15"L, 6"W, and 10"H. Most importantly, this power washer only weighs 9 lbs. It is also featured with different accessories: VPS or Vario Power Spray, or Dirt Blaster Spray Wand, or Bayonet Trigger Gun with Child Safety Lock. It may also come with a siphoning tube or detergent injector, and/or a 20 feet high pressure hose. There is a 1 year limited warranty for this machine.
Karcher K 2.19 + Clean Kit
This power washer has the same technical specifications like the K 2.16. On the other hand, this model has a unique and better feature than the other. The cleaning kit attached to this model is what makes cleaning and washing more convenient and efficient. Yes, this power washer features a lot of cleaning tools to make the work easier.
The cleaning kits is complete with an accessory bag, 3 SoapPacs, rim brush, bristle brush, and a dual purpose sponge. Notice that this machine is more likely designed for car washing. Indeed, it was designed to help you clean your vehicle without damaging any paint, decals or under proofing.
This power washer has an operating pressure of 1500 PSI. It is powered through 120 volts of electricity. It has a water volume of 104 degree Fahrenheit. This machine is bigger that the two. It has a dimension of 8.7"L, 9.3"W, and 18.4"H. It weighs 13 lbs without accessories. It also has a warranty period for 1 year.
It is generally designed to clean and wash a wide surface. It comes with an additional accessory. The T-Racer Wide Area Surface Cleaner (T100) is a special accessory sold separately. It is designed to help you clean and wash wide surfaces without any back splashes. In this way, washing will be as quick as possible.
There are no posted comments.
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance