Laptops Price Comparison – How to Compare Laptops?
- Author Ron Akins
- Published September 22, 2009
- Word count 436
Laptop is a portable computer designed to fit a Lap. Laptops price comparison is an easy task once you know the features to look for in a laptop. Laptop has screen, keyboard, touchpad, speakers, mic, inbuilt camera, Bluetooth and wifi etc.
Main Features to look for while making Laptops price Comparison is
• Screen Size – The Smaller the screen size the higher is the price.
• Thickness – the thickness of a laptop is generally between 0.7 – 1.5 inches (18-38 mm). The slimmer the better.
• Weight – The weight of modern day laptops are between 1.4 to 4 Kgs. The lighter the better.
• Hard Disk Drive – One has to look for their own requirement while deciding about Hard Disk Drive capacity, for general use 250 GB might be ok but for high end use 1TB would be ideal as of now.
• RAM – SO DIMM memory modules found in laptops are usually half the size of desktops. Most laptops have now factory fitted 4GB RAM but some high end notebooks also come with 8GB RAM. So RAM will also be a deciding factor while making laptops price comparison.
• Camera – If there is a inbuilt camera in the Laptop then it will be slightly costlier
• Wifi – all systems now come with inbuilt wifi but you need to check this feature in your model before making a purchase
• Bluetooth – This is also a necessary feature for connectivity with mobile and other multimedia devices and should be there in your choice of the model.
• No. of Cells in the battery – The 9 cell Lithium ion battery will be costlier than a 6 cell but is advisable for longer life and increased back up time.
• Blue Ray or DVD Writer – Most laptops come with DVD Writers but more common nowadays is Blue Ray which has a higher capacity. A DVD Writer or a Blue Ray also becomes a deciding factor while making laptops price comparison.
• Brand – You can choose your favorite brand. Each brand has a different price tag, choose a brand which suits your pocket and has best after sales customer service available.
While doing Laptops price comparison read product reviews, ask in family or friend circle whether there are some satisfied customers of a particular brand. Weigh all your options while making laptops price comparison and choose the one which suits your personal requirements.
While making laptops price comparison keep in mind the Screen Size you require, thickness, weight, hard disk capacity you want, RAM you require, inbuilt wifi, Bluetooth, camera, mic, speakers. All these factors along with number of cells in a lithium ion rechargeable battery and the brand are the deciding factors while making laptops price comparison.
Ron Akins is Chief Writer on several topics with over 20 years of experience in writing and provides expert tips and advices to help people to buy things. For more details please visit Laptops Price Comparison.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory
- Buying Tips For Aer backpack