4 Step Guide To Ultimate Blog Success
- Author Salvatore Delarusso
- Published April 4, 2007
- Word count 402
It is a common misconception that you must have a website in order to truly make money on the internet. Don't worry, it's not your fault - the "gurus" have tricked you into thinking that a website is required to make money, all while they laugh to the bank when you purchase web hosting and a domain through their affiliate links. It's time to seperate yourself from the crowd and realize that you're being deceived.
If you want to establish yourself online, blogging is the way to do it. And, it's absolutely free. You can make $20, $50 or $100 every single day using a simple, free blog that takes less than half an hour to set up. But how do you make your money? It's a simple formula:
1.) Create your free blog and start posting about a topic you love. Baseball? Weight lifting? Hypnosis? Gardening? Virtually anything will do.
2.) Go to Clickbank.com and click "marketplace". Find a product related to your topic (they have a very large variety of products for any audience) and create a free affiliate account with them.
3.) Add your affilate links to your blog and promote the product you chose. Talk about it's qualities, review it, how much it's helped you, and so on. People eat up stories.
4.) Get traffic to your blog by posting articles to article directories with a link back to your blog.
That's it - that's all you do to make money online. I can personally guarantee you that if you post to your blog everyday for the next 60 days and write one article to submit to a few article directories per week, you'll be making a bare minimum $20 per day with hardly effort. $20 per day for 10 to 15 minutes of work is a great trade-off, wouldn't you say?
The best part about this process is that you can repeat it, over and over. Imagine if you had 10 blogs and made the bare minimum of $20 per day with each blog. That means you'd be getting more than $200 per day, for about 2 1/2 hours of work. Compare that to a job - 8+ hours a day, for a measly couple thousand bucks every couple of weeks. It's bull.
It's time for you to make a decision. Are you going to sit around and continue to ponder how to make money online, or are you finally going to bite the bullet and going to get started? The choice is yours...
Salvatore is the owner of ProfitMafia.comThe Mafia had moved from the streets to the internet.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips On Hоw Tо Effectively Uѕе Artісlе Mаrkеtіng
- What are speaker tracking and auto framing?
- India .vs. USA
- How to Increase Site Traffic by Pinterest SEO
- The Future Of The CMS: 4 Trends You Need To Act On Now
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular