What Are The Benefits of Regular Massage Treatments?
- Author Barry Lycka
- Published April 30, 2007
- Word count 509
There are many things a spa can help you with. For example, .when your muscles ache or your back gives out, there are many different things you can do.. But one that is often overlooked is massage - a proven course of action which aids in a multitude of ailments, conditions and diseases.
Throughout the years and across numerous cultures, therapeutic massage has been highly regarded as a positive aid in the maintenance and achievement of better health. Although a wide range of options are available to choose from, there are various techniques and methods that will provide the best results on an individual basis.
Here's the hidden benefits of massage according to ther American Massage Therapy Association: a relaxed state of mind, lowering of stress, decreased anxiety levels, and aan improved body-mind connection. Therapeutic massage also relieves many types of headaches: such as headache relief. Stress is the number one cause of disease today.
Here's the Other Ben fits of Massage? Besides easing the aches and pains associated with tight, swollen and rundown muscles, there are numerous benefits that a client can enjoy. Below is a brief mention of some of the positive results that come from therapeutic massage:
Relieve Stress & Achieve Relaxation: When muscle tissue is transferred from a position of contraction, relaxation is achieved. The movement of blood throughout the body encourages this relaxed state.
Medical Massage: Massage aids in the treatment of a variety of health problems that could slow up daily activities with painful and stressful ailments. It improves back problems and takes out muscle knots. Bad circulation, constipation, and muscle wasting can be treated with massage.
Aid Sports-Related Injuries: Whether you are nursing a healing broken bone or dealing with chronic strains and sprains, therapeutic massage can provide relief. The pain and inflammation attached to these sports-related injuries can be eased with the techniques of this kind of massage. Therapeutic massage not only helps weak or injured body parts, but also makes the healthy ones even stronger.
Treat Disease: If you suffer from a chronic condition, don't forget therapeutic massage because of it's benefical effects. This is especially true when it comes to diabetic patients. Not only can diabetic clients achieve relaxation through massage, but it also improves poor circulation that often leads to serious complications with the disease. Massage restores circulation to the hands of diabetics.
Massage is proven to be extremely beneficial in decreasing stress and signs of depression. Patients who regularly take medication to relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression might decrease or stop them by regular therapeutic massage.
In addition to engendering a feeling of overall happiness, regular therapeutic spa visits enhance creativeness and therapeutic massage provides an additional emotional benefit by satisfying the body's need for loving nurturing touch.
Visit a spa regularly for therapeutic spa treatments to maintain the very real physical benefits as well as the physical benefits. In addition to therapeutic massage, regular spa facials maintain a healthy glow to your skin, but also boosts your self worth and self-confidence which are real benefits too!
Dr. Lycka is one of North America's foremost authorities on cosmetic, skin cancer, reconstructive and laser surgery of the skin. He is founder of The Ethical Cosmetic Surgery Association http://.ecsaonline.com and advisor to th spa industry ( ie - http://www.EdmontonsBestSpa.com).Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?