Bring in the Big Guns for Your Posters
- Author Katie Marcus
- Published March 9, 2010
- Word count 429
Does your poster printing suck? Are those promotions not getting the excited crowd of customers you expected?
Well, if your basic printing techniques are not working, it might be time to bring in the big guns. I have here a few tips for you on how to bring your creative guns to bare and make those posters attract the people that you want.
• Full color inks with special elements – One of the first things to bring out are those full color inks with special elements. By special elements, I mean those metallic inks that glitter and shine when hit by light. Types like this are quite beautiful and their impact on people is especially potent. There is nothing like seeing a product in its full color glory with that professional glint and polish. People will definitely respond to these special full color inks. This might get expensive though so be warned.
• High quality paper with resistant super powers – Inks are not the only super power your ads can have. The paper itself can have very unique properties. Ask your poster printer if they have paper stocks that are high quality and is resistant to moisture and dirt. Chances are good that your printing company will have some kind of options just like this. You can use this to make your ad look glossy and posh while at the same time having the ability to shrug off water and dirt.
• Large format poster printing – Another thing you might want to bring to expose for promotions is size. This is definitely one of the best tactics to get people to read your poster message. They are just hard to resist. Whether the message is for specific demographics or the whole general market, everybody will be reading those large posters as long as its in view. Of course, such kind of printing can be expensive, but it will pay for itself in terms of consumer impact.
• Special features – Finally, if those big guns cannot get it right, then you should use special effects. By special effects, I mean posters with very modern features such as holograms, 3D objects or even color changing inks. As long as there are some kind of special effects that are quite a novelty for passers-by, people will read your ads just for its sake. So why not try to add some kind of feature like this? The impact would be well worth it.
Therefore, those are the big guns for poster printing. Try to use these tools when you think normal printing is failing you. Good Luck!
Katie Marcus writes about the poster printing technologies used by businesses for their marketing and advertising campaigns.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Working With A Local Printer Is So Good For Your Business
- How To Promote Your Band As A Brand
- Grow your account and make lots of passive income on Instagram!!!
- How To Increase Brand Awareness through Social Media Marketing
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software
- Noteworthy SEO Practices for Businesses
- Digital Marketing Trends in Jordan & Arabia 2020
- Details of NBA 2K21 MyTeam Coming Soon
- Looking To Make A Good First Impression? Lobby Sign Is Your Answer!
- how to start an email marketing
- How Dubai Is Printing Its Way to the Future
- Benefits To Join Best Virtual Events 2020 for Packaging Industry
- Top 3 White-Label Services that You Can Resell Right Now!
- How To Get Quality Traffic For Your Site By Using Explainer Video
- SECRETS OF MARKETING RESOURCES
- What Is Digital Signage? Interesting Facts About Digital Signage
- 9 Popular AI Applications to Empower Digital Marketing Efforts of Your Business
- Can SEO Benefit Every Business?
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- How SEO and digital marketing can help you to build your own successful business
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing