What is Hypnosis
- Author Marquis Van De Mark
- Published March 27, 2010
- Word count 376
What is Hypnosis?
I attended the State Fair one late summer day and in the pavilion on the midway was a hypnotist show. I said, oh goody, let’s watch! This women was super in a short time she had people doing things that looked almost embarrassing and I was hooked, how does this hypnosis thing work anyway. Let’s take a look at what is hypnosis.
Hypnosis is a state of inner concentration and focused attention. It is a state of mind where the electrical activity of the brain is somewhere in the low reduced range of (8-13 Hz).
A brain will function in 4 different modes, which will be determined by the electrical exchange of chemicals within the neural pathways.
Here are your 4 of the human brain:
• Completely Conscious State
• The Hypnotic State
• Dream State
• Sleep State
When fully conscious your brain wave electrical activity is (14-35 Hz) and the lowest in the sleep state is (5-3 Hz).
How does this hypnosis work?
We spend most of our alert state fully conscious. In this state, our mind is alert and we use logic to reason, to evaluate, judge, assess and make decisions. In the hypnotic state, the mind is relaxed, yet still in a focused state of focused concentration.
While in this relaxed state the mind is easily subject to commands. When passing into the hypnotic state people feel relaxed as the brain goes from the beta state into the alpha state, just like when you are almost falling asleep.
With this brain wave activity, while in this hypnotic state, when the brain is entering the alpha state, individuals feel dreamy and pleasant. The mind becomes relaxed and is very open to visualizations, and suggestions. The mind’s capacity to create more positive and permanent way. Hypnosis is a powerful tool that can be used by skilled practitioners, to change their subject’s physiological and neurological functions.
Hypnosis also helps in exploring and understanding the underlying causes of various psychological and physiological disorders. It is an important tool used by professionals, to treat phobias and help individuals to deal with past traumas.
Hypnosis can be fun to learn as well as helpful to others and you can learn these techniques yourself, with a little practice.
4 Diamond Video reviews different products and services related to different field of interest you can watch a video about hypnosis by visiting this video link here: http://www.4diamondvideos.com/coverthypnosis/video.html
Covert HypnosisArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The quiet room
- Positive Frustration
- The Paradox of Self-Anger
- Attraction Meets Distraction
- Smartphone Acquiescence Versus Annoyance
- Seeking Psychodiversity
- Genius or Psychosis
- Some Thoughts About Thinking
- The Puzzle of Personality: Respecting Each Other
- The Psychdiversity of Cults
- Men at age 59: Going forward or looking back
- The power of Dopamine on your psyche
- TRUST YOUR GUT
- Subjective perception – Process
- Ayahuasca and the evolution of consciousness
- Why not live vicariously through Yourself?
- Reverse Aging Through the Art Quantum Physics
- What causes depression and how can you cope with it?
- Meet Psychiatrist to free from Mental Illness
- Are you humble or vain?
- "The one word you need in order to succeed"
- Wait for it... -- On the virtue of patience
- Don't be that guy...
- Investigative Hypnosis: Is It Effective Or Completely Bogus?
- Healing Childhood Emotional Wounds
- Depression: It's All in Your Head
- Taking Depression By The Horns!
- Effect of Brain Injuries
- Enneagram Type 4: Creativity is your hidden treasure