No Bull Approach On How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
- Author Rick Coelho
- Published May 24, 2007
- Word count 696
If you are seriously looking for information about how to get rid of stretch marks once and for all then continue reading. If not, then PLEASE STOP READING THIS and move on to something else. This article is intended for those people who are sick and tired of looking in the mirror, seeing the unattractive sight of stretch marks on their bodies and want to do something about it.
First, let me make myself clear. There's no such thing as a magic cream, lotion, or potion that will completely rid you of your stretch marks. Believe me on this as I've tried them all. Yes I too HAD stretch marks and tried every type of cream on the market only to be disappointed time and time again.
There's only one guaranteed answer on how to get rid of stretch marks once and for all. And the answer is…losing weight. I know, it was not the easy answer you were looking for. I originally did not like this idea but believed it was the only way to rid myself of the stretch marks permanently. How much weight to be lost will be determined on your body type and how serious you are about the commitment to burning the fat.
There's one more catch. Not only do you have to lose the weight, but also lose enough to where your skin becomes tight, or the term normally applied is "ripped". It sounds difficult, but if you think about it, it's not really that hard if you're already on your way to dropping those pounds. All you'd have to do is shed just a little more weight for your skin to tighten up.
You see, when you have stretch marks, you notice that your body is kind of sagging in that area or the skin is not firm enough. When you lose the weight enough to reach the point of firmness, the skin stretches out and becomes really tight eliminating the stretch marks altogether.
· First thing on the agenda is to get your nutrition up to par. Rid yourself of all sugary foods and drinks (cookies, pastries, sodas) and replace them with water and snacks such as mixed nuts, fruits and even some energy bars will do the trick to fill the gap. Coffee is fine as long as you replace the sugar with a sweetener. If you can't live without breads and pasta, then simply replace the white variety with whole wheat and limit your intake as they contain loads of carbohydrates, and when you're losing weight you'd want to limit your carbs as much as possible.
· Next up is exercise. To boost your metabolism for optimum fat loss, it is necessary to work with weights. Notice how I said to work with weights and not cardio. You can perform cardio but ONLY after your workout lifting weights. Keep the cardio limited, only 15 minutes is sufficient to complete the session. The reason is that after a weight lifting workout, research has shown that your metabolism stays elevated for up to 15 hours! With cardio exercise, your metabolism only stays revved for only 1 hour. You notice the difference? When you see people at the gym on the treadmill for hours on end, but yet continue to look the same. Now you know why…
· Don't fool yourself and think if you exercise that particular body part affected with the stretch marks that you will burn the fat in that area. I'm sorry, but that's not how things work. That is called "spot reducing" and it doesn't work. For instance, if you wanted to get rid of the fat from under your arms and all you did was tricep curls thinking that it will burn off in that area. Wrong! You will have to burn fat from your whole body in order to lose weight to that specific area.
Complete those steps and you'll reap the rewards to get rid of those stretch marks once and for all. It's not easy at first but give it a months time and you will begin to notice that it becomes a much easier and normal routine to follow.
Good Luck and be healthy!
Rick Coelho is interested in many things including health and nutrition. After losing 70lbs in 6 months he is now at a perfect weight for his size. To learn more how he did it visit: http://www.my-linker.com/hop/burnArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix