Great Secret Restaurant Recipes
- Author Anthony Parker
- Published May 31, 2010
- Word count 391
One of the major growth industries in modern day society is the restaurant or hospitality industry courtesy of the number of people who now eat out. While most of us enjoy restaurant meals from time to time it is questionable whether we need to be dining out so regularly. Wouldn't it be great if you could enjoy restaurant food prepared in the comfort of your own home? There is a product that gives you that benefit and it is known as "America's Secret Recipes". Read on for a complete review of America's Secret Recipes.
America's Secret Recipes is a product created by Ron Douglas. It is designed to give you many of the most popular of America's favorite restaurant meals in a series of hard copy cookbooks. The cookbooks contain more than 300 great recipes comprising America's Secret Recipes volumes 1 and 2 and ongoing access to the recipe archives. The recipes all come with easy to read instructions Click Here! which no one will have difficulty following. There are recipes from such well known restaurant chains as Kentucky Fried Chicken, Red Lobster, Boston Market, Cheesecake Factory, TGI Fridays and Olive Garden along with many others.
There are 45,000 users of the recipes on Ron Douglas' website forum who are testimony to the success of these great recipes. These people leave information on how they used the recipes for best effect in their own cooking. You can also exchange recipes with the people at the forum and communicate valuable ideas on cooking in general.
This is a genuine offer where you the buyer win every time. Many of America's most popular restaurant recipes Click Here! where you be the chef and cook these recipes yourself thereby saving on the far greater expense of dining out. After all, a 300 to 400 per cent mark up to dine in a restaurant is a lot more expensive than cooking that same recipe at home.
If you are not satisfied after buying America's Secret Recipes there is a 60 day money back guarantee.
As a person who has done my own cooking since I was 18 years of age and tried all kinds of different recipe books, I can honestly say that the recipes in "America's Secret Recipes" volumes 1 and 2 are second to none. Why not become your own chef in your own home restaurant by taking advantage of this great deal?
It is a tremendous skill to have when you can cook top restaurant http://app-products-info.webs.com meals and impress your own friends and family.
I have a background in business as well as having worked for a boss in various employment from politics to the civil service. I am currently involved in a consultancy where I advise on business start-ups in the renewable energy and building sectors.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method