Copycat Restaurant Recipes Review
- Author Anthony Parker
- Published June 1, 2010
- Word count 393
I enjoy eating in restaurants from time to time but I prefer to cook most of my meals at home. There are cookbooks available that have a fine range of general recipes which I like to cook from. There are also certain new products like "Copycat Recipes Cookbooks" coming on to the market featuring many of the most popular restaurant meals. Read the following complete review of "Copycat Recipes Cookbooks" and decide whether this selection of recipes is rght for you.
"Copycat Recipes Cookbooks" compiles hundreds of the best American restaurant recipes available. If you enjoy dining at Macaroni Grill, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden and Cracker Barrel to name just a few, you will love these cookbooks that have an excellent list of recipes from such well known dining establishments.
These 332 recipes include everything from the tastiest seafood recipes to the best of steak, chicken, vegetarian and other great meals (including desserts). Recipes such as Veggie Patch Pizza, Santa Fe Stuffed Chicken, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Bourbon Street Steak, Broiled Salmon with Garlic Butter, Spicy Cajun Pasta, Broccoli Cheese Soup, Bruschetta al Pomodoro, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and Lemon Cream Cake to name just some of the many.
There are a number of reasons to eat at home:
You get the satisfaction of cooking for yourself - a great skill to have.
You save yourself a lot of money.
You develop the cooking skills to entertain family and friends.
You remove the risk of hygiene issues when dining at home.
You can make sure that all the ingredients in your recipes are purchased fresh.
This recipe book offer comes with a complete 56 days guarantee if you are not satisfied with the cookbooks. The cookbooks are downloadable and the great thing about the deal is one or two recipes will return the value of the entire $US42.95 price of the cookbooks.
As a person who has mainly dined from home all of my adult life, I regard cooking as one of the greatest pleasures life offers. Like learning to ride a bicycle, or learning to swim, it is a skill that stays with you for life. I especially enjoy the benefit of preparing a restaurant recipe meal in my own kitchen and comparing it with the restaurant equivalent.
Anybody who gets into cooking these top restaurant recipes will enjoy the same experience.
I would recommend http://app-products-info.webs.com this cookbook deal to anybody as excellent value for money and a great way to experience restaurant dining with you as the chef.
I have a background in business as well as having worked for a boss in various employment from politics to the civil service. I am currently involved in a consultancy where I advise on business start-ups in the renewable energy and building sectors.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method