Why as a Black Man I won't vote for a Democrat
- Author Rod Eccles
- Published November 14, 2010
- Word count 578
Why Blacks should not support Democrats.
Blacks should not support the Democratic Party in general. No minority group should support the Democratic Party in general. If you have read my comments anywhere on the web, here, Fool.com, ArgueWithEveryone, and many other boards and forums then you know I have no love for the Democratic Party in general.
History has shown us just how racist and bigoted the Democratic Party was and to an extent, still is. The Democrats believe that minorities, especially blacks, cannot make it in life without their help. The dirty little secret is that the Democrats are the reason that minorities have a harder than normal time making it.
Democrats have shown through out history that they, in general, hate blacks and minorities. They have passed laws upholding segregation, poll taxes and much, much more. Democrats have shown through out history to be the major forces behind denying legislation that would give blacks and other minorities an equal voice in public discourse. (Jim Crow laws anyone?)
Civil Rights took so long to pass mainly because Democrats blocked its passage for decades before the 1960's. Indeed, the Democratic Party is the home of the KKK and slavery. This is documented fact and they cannot spin it any other way.
The Democratic Party had more members sitting in Congress who where also members of the KKK than any other party including the Republican Party. (Another historical fact Democrats try to hide.) Republicans have been the ones to advance civil liberty. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican for much of his adult life. Another historical fact.) Republicans have been the one who went to war to right a terrible wrong that was known as slavery.
As blacks succeed and join the ranks of the middle class and the upper class, you will notice that they tend to register and vote Republican. They specifically vote conservative. Republicans, in general, believe in the human spirit. Republicans believe that each individual has an equal opportunity to shine and become successful in any en devour they choose so long as government gets out of their way.
Democrats want to continue destroying urban minority families with their welfare policies and other public policies. They keep our schools in the inner city a mess. After all they are the ones who control most schools. Democrats are the largest block against vouchers or any kind of school choice. Even after such initiatives have been shown to boost minority education results.
A Democrat founded Planned Parent Hood and its original goal was to "control the minority population". (A historical fact and its documented in its founding documents. Look it up.) Democrats have promised much to help minorities and inner cities and have delivered little if anything. Democrats are the ones who gave us "Don't ask, don't tell" in the military yet they blame the Republicans for it. A Democrat signed the "Defense of Marriage Act" but blame the Republicans for this law.
No, I will not vote for or support a party that has proven itself to be corrupt and racist. Shame on any minority that supports such a group. Including Obama. Why do we assist in our own destruction? I want the Democrats to come up with honest policy that truly is fair and colorblind. Until then, this Cool Black Man will remain conservative and most likely vote for a Republican. You should to if you are or if you like minorities.
Rod is the Coolest, Most Politically Incorrect, Conservative Black Man on the Planet. Rod host a fast growing Internet Radio Talk Show about politics, government, American History and the Founding Fathers. He is a Constitutional Conservative and has been a guest on numerous talk shows. Rod currently resides in the cradle of our nation, New England. He can be heard week days at 10 to noon eastern time on Blog Talk Radio. www.rodeccles.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Arrogance in Ignorance – The Republic is in Danger - Censorship
- Us Against Them
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- Phony Appeals to Fallacies of Pretentious Squeals
- Rally 'Round The Flag? We The People
- Pathology of the decadent Few
- The Wiener Theory – Human Devolution Query
- Super Tuesday
- Mera Jism Meri Merzi--Negative Feminism
- Donald, Joe, and Bernie
- The Least Worse Presidential Candidate? Trump, Biden, Sanders, Warren, Yang, Buttitieg, Bloomberg?
- Europe suffers from excessive care on the part of the U.S.
- How to Properly Insult a Democrat- Voters Guide for GenXYZ, Millennials and some Boomers too.
- Who really defends the Baltic States?
- Two-faced Lithuanian politics
- Do Something
- UNRWA Under Fire
- Random Thoughts About War
- A New View of Crime and Punishment
- Freedom of Speech in a Diverse World
- Greed in our Time
- About Media and Influence
- The U.S.: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia cost $125 million
- Social uncertainty weakens Latvia
- No one will deter Russia in the Baltic region
- Give people mansions because they can breathe, and because they can count to 10
- What influence does print media have on elections?
- UAE sponsors controversial anti-Qatar conference in London
- Idi Amin’s Reign of Terror, Trial and Error
- Our Modern Plight: An Observation Into Our Current State in Time & How It Affects Us All