5 Tips to Boost Your Blog Traffic
Computers & Technology → Blogging / Forums
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published November 12, 2010
- Word count 629
Aside from the efforts you invest, your blog traffic is the most important thing you have got going for you on your site. Actually any efforts you do invest all target ways in which to generate traffic since without it your site serves little purpose other than being a personal journal for you. Now if you are blogging for money, having visitors to your site becomes all the more important and necessary. It therefore only makes 'cents' to take certain simple measures to make your site more attractive if you expect to earn money blogging.
Let's look at 5 things you can easily add to your site to help you generate traffic when you are blogging for money.
The content posted to your site should reflect some personal insights when and where applicable 'peppered' with an occasional display of your own personality as well. Sharing opinions and viewing those of others is what people like to do and often how they develop their own. Showing your personality helps to make the blog more unique and gives it a more comfortable feel for visitors. If you intend to earn money blogging you want to make your platform as comfortable as possible for visitors.
When people land on your blog you want them to benefit in some way from what you have posted. Your entries can reflect humor, breaking news, satirical comments on issues related to your theme or simply be educational in nature. Whatever direction you choose with your blog posting you do want strive to always give people a reason for returning.
Patience and a willingness to invest consistent effort will be your 2 biggest allies when developing reader loyalty. In order to generate traffic to your blog you will have to continually post worthwhile content for people to read. Only after a period of time will they begin to develop a loyalty towards your site. If you are blogging for money this loyalty will have to be strong in order for people to be willing to consider making purchases.
When composing entries take the time to carefully select a few keywords or phrases around which you can based the content. By correctly placing these words or phrases within your post you will be making it easier for the search engines to find and rank your site. This of course will help attract free search engine traffic and the only work you'll need to invest is properly selecting and placing keywords when composing the content. This is too easy to do and too important to overlook!
Always allow for comments to be left at your site since they not only serve as social proof for the popularity of your blog but also create a stronger sense of community. It is quite common for new visitors to first look at the comments when they land on your blog before they even look at any of the content. Also, as the blogger, you want to partake in discussions when you can and reply to any comments directed at you that call for a response.
Being your blog traffic is what keeps the site alive and gives you the motivation to keep it updated you want to take measures to make it as inviting as possible. This is especially true when your expect to earn money blogging since trust needs to first be established and this will only occur after repeated visits to your site. The 5 things discussed above that you can add to or allow for on your blog are essential for creating an attractive and inviting environment for your loyal followers. Attention to these details will not only help generate traffic but also make your efforts more successful when you are blogging for money.
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about how to increase your blog traffic and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?
- Why Does EVERY Blog Need the Duplicator Plugin Installed?
- What are the Ways to Move Your HTML Website to WordPress?
- What Do You Do if Your Website Gets Hacked?
- What are the 10 Best Sources for Quality Content for Your Blog?
- What are the Various Types of Blog Content?
- What Could Happen If Someone Gains Entry Into Your WordPress Blog?
- Why is Your Website or Blog Content So Important?
- What are 10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the Hilarious Complaints about WordPress Blogging?
- How Should You Choose the Right WordPress Hosting?
- How to Troubleshoot WordPress and Fix Common Errors
- What are the Most Annoying Problems with WordPress?
- What To Consider When Choose a New STARTER Kit Vape
- Are There Security Tips Against Hacking Your WordPress Site?
- How Does Article Marketing Help Bloggers Get More Traffic?
- Why is Cloning a WordPress Blog a Real Time Saver?
- How Do You Secure Your WordPress Blog Against Malicious Attacks?
- What are the 17 Most Misunderstood Facts about WordPress Blogging?