How We Lost America :: A Brief History in Ten Points
- Author Bruce Arnold
- Published November 21, 2010
- Word count 403
Preface: For anyone of predominantly White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (i.e. European) heritage to bemoan "How We Lost America" is the height of hypocrisy. But for the sake of the Cherokee blood in my veins mixed with that of the Aztecs in my children, I continue:
Whether God preceded Greed or Greed preceded God is debatable. The fact that all forms of government and all flavors of politics are the spawn of their unholy union is not.
At the core of Christianity is the pursuit of good. At the core of Capitalism is the pursuit of gold. Beginning in 1492 at the latest, these pursuits connected all continents, corruptly conflating in the process.
Global empires constructed on this corrupt conflation collided in what we called "the Great War", the bloody battlegrounds of which provided ideal breeding pools for the false profits and false prophets that followed.
Massive military machinations offered Sheeple on all sides salvation from depression and oppression. And at the end of what we called "World War II", an American military-industrial machine of unprecedented power prevailed.
Not wishing to part with their power or profits, the "rising military-industrial complex" and Kleptocracy Ike warned us about began clandestinely fomenting fears of foreign foes and promoting puppet politicians at home and abroad.
The demise of the Soviet Union brought about the need for a new Boogie Man to keep billions for bullets, bandages and bridges in the federal budget. And after some behind-the-scenes bargaining by the Good Ole Boys, the Bedouins were happy to oblige.
In the "Coup d'etat of 2000", the Kleptocracy overrode our Constitution and the electorate to install "Dubya", the idiot son of a former CIA Director, as POTUS (knowing that although they controlled Gore as well, he'd be harder to manage).
On 11 September 2001, the Kleptocracy allowed or orchestrated the massacre of thousands of innocent American Sheeple as pretext for the perpetuation of their war profiteering and Peak Oil reserve pursuits.
With the debris of the three towers still smoldering in Manhattan, political puppets Left and Right proudly voted away large portions of our Bill of Rights in what must have been laughingly labelled "The Patriot Act".
The 2008 election brought no "Change", as Gates stayed in charge at the Pentagon and Goldman-Sachs kept their hands in the Treasury. And to assure no change in 2010, Citizens United v FEC legalized unlimited anonymous (including foreign) corporate political donations.
And THAT's how we lost America, folks...
Bruce Arnold ... a record-holding long distance motorcycle rider ... a bikers' rights activist, and proud member of The 100 ... a political agitator targeting social injustice and piercing the veil of our two-puppet system to expose the institutionalized greed of the Kleptocracy pulling all strings Left and Right.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Arrogance in Ignorance – The Republic is in Danger - Censorship
- Us Against Them
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- Phony Appeals to Fallacies of Pretentious Squeals
- Rally 'Round The Flag? We The People
- Pathology of the decadent Few
- The Wiener Theory – Human Devolution Query
- Super Tuesday
- Mera Jism Meri Merzi--Negative Feminism
- Donald, Joe, and Bernie
- The Least Worse Presidential Candidate? Trump, Biden, Sanders, Warren, Yang, Buttitieg, Bloomberg?
- Europe suffers from excessive care on the part of the U.S.
- How to Properly Insult a Democrat- Voters Guide for GenXYZ, Millennials and some Boomers too.
- Who really defends the Baltic States?
- Two-faced Lithuanian politics
- Do Something
- UNRWA Under Fire
- Random Thoughts About War
- A New View of Crime and Punishment
- Freedom of Speech in a Diverse World
- Greed in our Time
- About Media and Influence
- The U.S.: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia cost $125 million
- Social uncertainty weakens Latvia
- No one will deter Russia in the Baltic region
- Give people mansions because they can breathe, and because they can count to 10
- What influence does print media have on elections?
- UAE sponsors controversial anti-Qatar conference in London
- Idi Amin’s Reign of Terror, Trial and Error
- Our Modern Plight: An Observation Into Our Current State in Time & How It Affects Us All