3 Advantages of Blogging to Build a List
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published November 22, 2010
- Word count 440
Using a blog to build a list offers some intriguing advantages you would not find when using the more traditional squeeze page. With the growing popularity and increasing acceptance of business blogging there is now the opportunity to incorporate your list building efforts right onto your home business blog. In fact by doing so, some interesting benefits present themselves that may be hard to ignore.
Here are 3 advantages you can expect to experience using a home business blog for list building.
Multiple Chances of Capturing Name
On a squeeze page visitors are given only one option and that is to leave their contact information in order to go to the next page. If they do not they are gone, never to return! On a blog they are given the option of also leaving their contact information if they want additional content or tools. If visitors choose not to opt-in they are still given access to the site and have the ability to subscribe to your feed. Upon their return you now have another chance of offering them the opportunity to join your list.
Visitors Still See Sales Offers
When people land on your home business blog they are exposed to any useful content you have posted along with any sales offerings. This exposure occurs regardless as to whether they choose to opt-in to your list or not therefore you still maintain the chance to make a sale. This is not the case on a typical squeeze page since visitors normally see nothing other than instructions as to how they should opt-in. If they choose not to leave their contact information all sales opportunities are lost!
The bottom line is in fact your bottom line; you are able to generate more sales and more opportunities to capture a persons contact information. In addition people will subscribe to your feed thereby allowing you to continue supplying them with useful information and product offerings and yet another chance for them to join your list. In the end you are selling more while also building a bigger list!
When working online it is important to build a list allowing you to make repeated contact with people who have already shown an interest in what you promote. Although a squeeze page is generally the accepted 'norm' for collecting names, a business blogging platform presents some interesting options. A closer look at 3 of the advantages you can experience when using a blog to capture contact information are presented above. Considering these benefits can not be found by using the more traditional squeeze page serves to further demonstrate the flexibility of a business blogging platform.
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?