Creating a Blog 'People' Enjoy!
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published December 1, 2010
- Word count 558
When creating a blog you want to keep in mind that your intentions are to attract readers and then give them reason to return. It all starts with the need to generate traffic, but once the first visitor shows up your concerns should now be twofold. Obviously you want to increase your blog traffic but at the same time you also need to gain the loyalty of those who are already visiting your site. And if you are blogging for money this is especially true being reader loyalty will help 'validate' your site to newcomers leading to an increase in your marketing effectiveness.
Here are 5 things you need to be mindful of when blogging for money in order to win the loyalty of visitors and to also improve your marketing effectiveness as well.
Serve Your Readers
Remember you want to win the loyalty of your readers so serve up content they find interesting and useful. By doing so your blog traffic will not only increase (through referrals) but will also return time and again. So write for 'people' and your search engine rankings will take care of themselves being the more traffic you generate the more noticeable you will become.
Whether you are blogging for money or for personal reasons you want to create updates that get to the point as quickly as possible. This saves people from trying to figure out what you are trying to say and helps you cut down on your own efforts by writing less.
If you got an opinion or insight that may differ from the popular 'mainstream' of thought do not be afraid to share it and always explain why you feel that way. This makes your post more intriguing and obviously unique while also likely provoking though amongst your readers.
If you can not maintain a strong curiosity concerning what it is you are blogging about you will quickly run out of ideas, content and visitors. The chief motivation behind every blogger is their passion for what they write about and if you do not have it, find it or forget it!
Forget the Little Things!
As I 'hinted' at earlier on focus on the people who visit your blog and write content for them. Do not overly concern yourself with the latest seo techniques, new ways to generate traffic or all the neat plug ins available. The fact is that if you do not have something worth reading all the traffic in the world makes little difference other than you will merely have that many more visitors who do not like your content! Your blog traffic is who you write for so forget all the other 'little' things until you have established a good base of subscribers.
When creating a blog you need to remain mindful of the importance of breeding loyalty with your visitors. When you generate traffic your intentions should be to give people a reason to keep on returning to your blog and by following the 5 suggestions discussed above you can do just that. Whether you are blogging for money or not the success of your site will always be reflected by the loyalty of your blog traffic. If you keep your visitors contented it will be far easier to reach any other objectives you may have with your blog!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about creating a blog that will keep people coming back and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth