Creating a Blog 'People' Enjoy!
Computers & Technology → Blogging / Forums
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published December 1, 2010
- Word count 558
When creating a blog you want to keep in mind that your intentions are to attract readers and then give them reason to return. It all starts with the need to generate traffic, but once the first visitor shows up your concerns should now be twofold. Obviously you want to increase your blog traffic but at the same time you also need to gain the loyalty of those who are already visiting your site. And if you are blogging for money this is especially true being reader loyalty will help 'validate' your site to newcomers leading to an increase in your marketing effectiveness.
Here are 5 things you need to be mindful of when blogging for money in order to win the loyalty of visitors and to also improve your marketing effectiveness as well.
Serve Your Readers
Remember you want to win the loyalty of your readers so serve up content they find interesting and useful. By doing so your blog traffic will not only increase (through referrals) but will also return time and again. So write for 'people' and your search engine rankings will take care of themselves being the more traffic you generate the more noticeable you will become.
Whether you are blogging for money or for personal reasons you want to create updates that get to the point as quickly as possible. This saves people from trying to figure out what you are trying to say and helps you cut down on your own efforts by writing less.
If you got an opinion or insight that may differ from the popular 'mainstream' of thought do not be afraid to share it and always explain why you feel that way. This makes your post more intriguing and obviously unique while also likely provoking though amongst your readers.
If you can not maintain a strong curiosity concerning what it is you are blogging about you will quickly run out of ideas, content and visitors. The chief motivation behind every blogger is their passion for what they write about and if you do not have it, find it or forget it!
Forget the Little Things!
As I 'hinted' at earlier on focus on the people who visit your blog and write content for them. Do not overly concern yourself with the latest seo techniques, new ways to generate traffic or all the neat plug ins available. The fact is that if you do not have something worth reading all the traffic in the world makes little difference other than you will merely have that many more visitors who do not like your content! Your blog traffic is who you write for so forget all the other 'little' things until you have established a good base of subscribers.
When creating a blog you need to remain mindful of the importance of breeding loyalty with your visitors. When you generate traffic your intentions should be to give people a reason to keep on returning to your blog and by following the 5 suggestions discussed above you can do just that. Whether you are blogging for money or not the success of your site will always be reflected by the loyalty of your blog traffic. If you keep your visitors contented it will be far easier to reach any other objectives you may have with your blog!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about creating a blog that will keep people coming back and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?
- Why Does EVERY Blog Need the Duplicator Plugin Installed?
- What are the Ways to Move Your HTML Website to WordPress?
- What Do You Do if Your Website Gets Hacked?
- What are the 10 Best Sources for Quality Content for Your Blog?
- What are the Various Types of Blog Content?
- What Could Happen If Someone Gains Entry Into Your WordPress Blog?
- Why is Your Website or Blog Content So Important?
- What are 10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the Hilarious Complaints about WordPress Blogging?
- How Should You Choose the Right WordPress Hosting?
- How to Troubleshoot WordPress and Fix Common Errors
- What are the Most Annoying Problems with WordPress?
- What To Consider When Choose a New STARTER Kit Vape
- Are There Security Tips Against Hacking Your WordPress Site?
- How Does Article Marketing Help Bloggers Get More Traffic?
- Why is Cloning a WordPress Blog a Real Time Saver?
- How Do You Secure Your WordPress Blog Against Malicious Attacks?
- What are the 17 Most Misunderstood Facts about WordPress Blogging?