Why I Can’t be Hypnotized?
- Author Ben Tien
- Published December 13, 2010
- Word count 362
I ever read a very interesting question on Yahoo!Answer, the question is like this:
"Why Police didn’t use the hypnosis to rehabilitate the criminal, so the crime rate will be decrease. At least they can use the hypnosis for interogate the criminal"
Most of the answers said that the hypnosis is myth or something like that. Well, first you have to know that the one who determine that you can be put into a hypnotic trance state is yourself. You must be willing to be hypnotized for it. I can say the criminal don’t want to be hypnotized.
So, why don’t use the instant hypnosis? Use the hypnosis handshake?
This is also another good question. Ok, let’s put yourself in the criminal position (I don’t tell you that you must the criminal!). If someone come and ask you to relax, but you don’t know about him, what will you do? You will ask about "who is he/she"? Same like the criminal, if the hypnotherapist come and start doing his job, the criminal will asking many things, "who is he/she?", "what he/she want?", "is he/she my lawyer?", etc…
Now you can see that a question will lead to another question and the criminal won’t feel relax and the hypnotherapy can’t work. This is why many people said that hypnosis is just a myth.
Hypnosis is real! And hypnosis can give you many benefits. You can visit the nearly hypnotherapy in your town, or you can buy the hypnosis CDs or DVDs and practice the self hypnosis, make yourself relax and you will be able to enter the hypnotic trance state. Once you finish, you will feel great!
Nowadays, hypnosis is not only used for relaxation, there are many advantages of hypnosis, such as stop smoking, lose weight, etc.
Hypnosis is a healing process in all aspects of mental health care. Hypnosis focuses on finding the origin of a person's issues. Through the process of hypnosis the unconscious mind goes to the original cause, which in turn allows the person and practitioner to work through the original feelings surrounding the cause.
There are no posted comments.
- TRUST YOUR GUT
- Subjective perception – Process
- Ayahuasca and the evolution of consciousness
- Why not live vicariously through Yourself?
- Reverse Aging Through the Art Quantum Physics
- What causes depression and how can you cope with it?
- Meet Psychiatrist to free from Mental Illness
- Are you humble or vain?
- "The one word you need in order to succeed"
- Wait for it... -- On the virtue of patience
- Don't be that guy...
- Investigative Hypnosis: Is It Effective Or Completely Bogus?
- Healing Childhood Emotional Wounds
- Depression: It's All in Your Head
- Taking Depression By The Horns!
- Effect of Brain Injuries
- Enneagram Type 4: Creativity is your hidden treasure
- How To Remember Your Dreams
- Natural Ways of Dealing With Depression
- Difference between psychosis and schizophrenia
- Dr Eric Amidi on the Power of Positive Thoughts
- How to Increase Your Self-Esteem and Increase Success
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Self – Hypnosis
- Seven Ways to Maintain Eternal Happiness
- Preventing and Solving Crime by Reading the Criminal Mind
- Getting things done and stop procrastinating
- Alternative ADHD Solutions
- How Psychiatry Is Misunderstood
- What Celebrities Suffer from OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Important Facts about Mental Health