How to automate your affiliate marketing programs
- Author Alan Cowgill
- Published February 14, 2011
- Word count 931
So at this point you are probably asking yourself, how in the world am I going to build all these mini-sites and have the time to send out all those emails?
You see, part of the power of what I am sharing with you is the power to automate your business so that it is working even when you are sleeping, eating, or just goofing off.
Part of the beauty of this formula that I have shared with you is that after the initial hard work is done the system goes on autopilot and you can focus on more important things. Let's take a moment to look at your mini-sites and how they can go on automatic on their own.
First of all building a mini-site, in this case your blog, is not that difficult and can be done well in less that an hour. When a blog is done correctly it inspires dialog and inspires those reading it to leave a post or a feedback to what you have said. You literally, when done correctly, only need to post a new entry about once a month. You see, doing this keeps the information fresh and keeps people coming back to see what else you are going to say. That is why you want to stir up the controversy and the emotions. More posts mean more traffic. Because you will have people posting on your blog it will create, on its own, higher rankings in the search pages. These higher rank in the search pages results in more people visiting your blog. The more people that visit your blog the more posts you will have. The more posts that you have the higher the ranking and the cycle repeats itself; this in essence is your blog going on autopilot.
Now the true power of the automation system lies in the "auto responder." An auto responder is an email program that automatically receives, stores, tracks, and responds to all incoming leads. If your job is to generate traffic to generate the emails that you want to send information to, then the auto responder’s job is to get that information out to your readers automatically.
With today's technology auto responders are like having your own private virtual secretary. When your new customers fill out the opt-in registration form the information is sent to your auto responder. The auto responder stores the email address and the associated contact information in the address book where you can always look for it later. Once the information is stored you can have preset information in storage files that you want sent out at a specific time. For example, you could set the auto responder to send out the first "welcome" email as soon as a new address comes in. Then you can set the auto responder up to send a follow up email in three days to make sure that they received their welcome aboard email with the "vital" link to download their free "e-book."
Then you can set up your auto responder to send out 12 issues of a newsletter or bulletins or announcements regarding the particular program that you are promoting at that time. The beautiful thing is that the auto responder can also track which mini-site the address came from and can automatically send the correct information for that site. So if you have one email come in from the blog on finding the money to do your deals, the auto responder would track that and only send the information regarding finding money to that email address. Next, you have an email comes in off of your streamlining your real estate company blog, the auto responder again would track that information and only send out the information regarding streamlining to that particular address. It really is amazing what auto responders can do today.
In the most simple of terms, you only have to create the information one time, and then you set it and forget it. The auto responder takes care of the rest. The only exception to that is when you are ready to send out a special bulletin or promotion to everyone at once. This is as easy as clicking a button. Let's say that I am offering 20% off my Wealth management system. This information is obviously not in your pre-built emails so you have to create a new one. You create a special bulletin for your readers and at the push of a button the auto responder makes sure that it goes out to every "active" email in your address book. The best auto responders are even set up to automatically include the
"opt-out" message at the bottom of your email and handles the opting out process automatically for you as well.
Once you make the commitment to take the time to pre-write your emails and set up your auto responder correctly the system takes care of itself. All you have to worry about at this point is to go online once a month and make your blog posts for that month. If you had ten mini-sites you could do that in less than four hours. Four hours of work per month for about $4,000 a month or more seems to me to be a pretty good trade off.
To your success in all you do
E. Alan Cowgill
PS. Go online and research all of the available options you have in auto responders. Take the time to do it right. If you rush and make a hasty decision a bad auto responder can break you and ruin your chance for success.
E. Alan Cowgill is the owner of Colby Properties, LLC. and President of Integrity Home Buyers, Inc. Since 1995, Alan has bought and/or sold hundreds of single family and small multi-family investment properties. His home study system, 'Private Lending Made Easy', shows others how to find private lenders for their very own real estate business.
His website is http://www.ALANCOWGILLSTORE.INFOArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Reason Affiliate Marketing Is the Best Way to Make Money Online!
- SECRET AFFILIATE PROGRAM 6 MILLION PEOPLE ARE USING TO EARN DAILY
- How to get free traffic to your Affiliate sites-3 proven methods
- How To Start Making Money Online As An Affiliate Marketer
- HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER (BEGINNER FRIENDLY)
- Most important steps to becoming a successful affiliate marketer & make money online
- How To Do Affiliate Marketing For Newbies
- Proven Tactics in Affiliate Marketing - 7 Secrets to Be Apart from Other Many Competitors
- Secrets to Affiliate Millionaires - 6 Winning Attitudes for Super Affiliate Marketing Entrepreneur
- Work From Home Forever CAN AFFILIATE MARKETING REPLACE YOUR LOST INCOME?
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER
- Affiliate Marketing Tips
- 5+ Best Affiliate & Reseller Programs with Juicy Commissions (High Payouts)
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How To Choose The Best Affiliate Program And Make Money Online
- 3 Reasons Why Adsense Is Essential For Content Sites
- Huston Embroidery Service - Custom Patches & Embroidered Patcheso
- Affiliate marketing for beginners in 2020
- Learn about Advanced Quality Radiant Barrier for Your Home Protection.
- Advantages of Being an Affiliate Marketer
- How To Generate Recurring Income Streams
- How to make money online
- Cloud security training
- Prerequisites and Applications of Data Analytics
- How To Get More Leads To Your Business
- How to get free leads on a daily basis
- Get More Traffic
- SIP Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of a White Label Company