What Are Dimplex Heaters
- Author Kathryn Dawson
- Published February 17, 2011
- Word count 639
There are many different types of Dimplex heaters. There are a range of panel heaters and convection heaters too from Dimplex and all are very affordable and economical to run too. In an age when fuel prices are always going up and prices hikes can occur any day, it is a good idea to invest in a range of economical heaters for your home. Central heating systems can be very costly to run, especially as you have to leave them on continuously, even in a house that is unoccupied in order to stop the pipes from bursting. Dimplex heaters are available as both background heat and more intense heat for a blast on a cold, frosty morning. If you want to find out more about Dimplex heaters and the different types that are available then read on.
First of all there is the Dimplex Monterey 0.5kw Panel Heater. This heater can sit on any surface (vertical surface) in the home and plugs into a socket that is ideally situated nearby. They are very easy to install and are attractive to look at too. Modern or contemporary homes look especially good with a Dimplex panel heater in white. These heaters are splash proof which makes them ideal for use in kitchens and bathrooms where there is a possibility they could get wet. They use convected heat which means they heat up extremely quickly and being thermostatically controlled means that they don't waste electricity heating a room that doesn't need it. They can be run off timers too so can go off during the night when you don't need heating and come back on in the morning before you get up when you do need heat. Dimplex panel heaters are very popular and it is easy to see why.
If you prefer the look of a glass fronted panel heater then the Dimplex Girona 0.5kw Glass Fronted Panel Heater will be ideal. This offers just the same high level of functionality as the Monterey model and has all the same features too, only this model has a stylish and elegant glass front and comes in either black or white. Being slimline and silent, this type of heater works well but takes up little space and works without causing any distractions.
There is also a Dimplex 0.75kw Output Radiant Panel Radiator available that is perfect for heating sitting rooms and bedrooms. Radiant heating provides similar warmth to that provided by the sun, so they work well particularly in rooms where you want to feel the heat rather than simply notice a background heat. They are thermostatically controlled and have many controls available so you can provide the level of heating you want.
Those looking for energy efficiency will enjoy the Dimplex EPX Electronic Panel Convector Heater 0.5kW which ensures the heat is circulated and distributed evenly around the room. This heater also looks very attractive and works silently so you don't notice it when it is on. It can be controlled by a thermostat and has many other energy saving features. If you want to get the very most for your money then this model will work well in the home.
Dimplex also make an Electronic Skirting Panel Convector Heater 0.50kW that is perfect for houses with limited wall height. Conservatories for example make the ideal place to have these types of heaters installed. They have plenty of energy saving controls including thermostats and background temperature controls.
As you can see from this article, there are many different electrical heaters available from Dimplex. Although they may differ in look and have various different features, each one comes with excellent efficiency and provides an excellent heat source for whatever room it is placed in. They work more efficiently that an electric fan heater can and Dimplex heaters can all be thermostatically controlled too.
There are no posted comments.
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?