Affiliate marketing using e-books to generate sales leads
- Author Alan Cowgill
- Published February 19, 2011
- Word count 790
If you decide to create an eBook, how can you use it to make money? Simply put, you place your affiliate link on the eBook. When people get copies of this eBook, they can click on the link in order to go straight to the site and make a purchase.
By giving a sample away of the information, it piques the curiosity of the person who receives it. When you give relevant information to someone, it creates demand for that information. Once you've sold someone (or in this case given away) a glass of water, what do you do? You sell them the second glass.
You are in a unique position – if you are one of my affiliates you don't have to actually provide the product, and you don't have to write the eBook. Your job is to travel throughout the internet, or friends, and give away this first glass of water - the eBook. By doing so, because your affiliate link tracks back to you, when they pay for the second glass, you get credit for the sale because they followed your link.
Obviously, not everyone who receives the eBook will become a sale. This is a very easy task, but that's not to say no work is required. Your job is to put the eBook, your own personal advertisement if you will, in front of as many people as possible.
Now there are many techniques to accomplish this, and there are things you can do to complement the results you achieve through the eBook. Don't get ahead of yourself, however. We'll cover all of that. For now, we're going to focus on how to get that eBook in front of as many people as possible.
Since you need to get the eBook to people, start with the people easiest to get it to. It's like picking fruit – grab what's closest to the ground to start with. How, you ask? The answer is actually sitting right in front of you. Go through your email addresses book. These are the people you will want to start off with – the trunk and main limbs of your tree.
You will want to send to these people, who will then send it to others - this is the tree growing and the limbs sprouting that are higher up. This helps get the eBook out there and received by multiple people.
If each of your "limbs" sprouted off numerous "branches" you are getting your eBook to people you may not be in direct contact with. This is the fruit that is still hanging on the tree that you may have to get a step-stool or even climb the tree, so to speak, in order to get your hands on.
Since you may want to increase how fast your eBook is distributed, you may need to rely on someone who sends lots of emails. This is like moving from a tree that may only be a sapling, with few branches, towards a tree that is much larger and therefore has more fruit to grasp. Let them know not to spam, but also to let people know that they found it of interest and it may be of interest to others.
If you know someone enjoys fresh apples, you may want to let them know there is a sale on apples at your grocery store. They, in turn, may want to let a person who enjoys apple dumplings know about the sale, who in turn may tell about the sale to someone who enjoys apple pies.
The trick is, don't ask if it's ok to send it. Ask them if they WANT it sent to them. This is a subtle difference, but instead of asking permission, they are now asking YOU for the eBook.
By using a friend who sends lots of emails to help distribute your eBook, you are now getting to those people you didn't have direct contact with before. At this point, you have someone else gathering the fruit for you.
When your initial base of people has received the eBook, you can't merely stop. We'll talk more about list generation in a later lesson, but for now - focus on getting the eBook to people who will be genuinely interested in it.
The key here is that you want it in the hands of people who know, like, and trust you. Later on, these will be very important words to remember, because they are part of list cultivation.
Now that you're armed with a basic knowledge of how to get a base of customers quickly and easily, you have to decide – are you going to be happy knowing how - or are you going to put it to use!
E. Alan Cowgill
E. Alan Cowgill is the owner of Colby Properties, LLC. and President of Integrity Home Buyers, Inc. Since 1995, Alan has bought and/or sold hundreds of single family and small multi-family investment properties. His home study system, 'Private Lending Made Easy', shows others how to find private lenders for their very own real estate business.
His website is http://www.ALANCOWGILLSTORE.INFOArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Reason Affiliate Marketing Is the Best Way to Make Money Online!
- SECRET AFFILIATE PROGRAM 6 MILLION PEOPLE ARE USING TO EARN DAILY
- How to get free traffic to your Affiliate sites-3 proven methods
- How To Start Making Money Online As An Affiliate Marketer
- HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER (BEGINNER FRIENDLY)
- Most important steps to becoming a successful affiliate marketer & make money online
- How To Do Affiliate Marketing For Newbies
- Proven Tactics in Affiliate Marketing - 7 Secrets to Be Apart from Other Many Competitors
- Secrets to Affiliate Millionaires - 6 Winning Attitudes for Super Affiliate Marketing Entrepreneur
- Work From Home Forever CAN AFFILIATE MARKETING REPLACE YOUR LOST INCOME?
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER
- Affiliate Marketing Tips
- 5+ Best Affiliate & Reseller Programs with Juicy Commissions (High Payouts)
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How To Choose The Best Affiliate Program And Make Money Online
- 3 Reasons Why Adsense Is Essential For Content Sites
- Huston Embroidery Service - Custom Patches & Embroidered Patcheso
- Affiliate marketing for beginners in 2020
- Learn about Advanced Quality Radiant Barrier for Your Home Protection.
- Advantages of Being an Affiliate Marketer
- How To Generate Recurring Income Streams
- How to make money online
- Cloud security training
- Prerequisites and Applications of Data Analytics
- How To Get More Leads To Your Business
- How to get free leads on a daily basis
- Get More Traffic
- SIP Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of a White Label Company