Generate Bigger Profits With Effective Solo Ads
- Author Janise Majette
- Published April 15, 2011
- Word count 459
The fact that the Internet is growing by leaps and bounds has lead to a constant influx of new methods designed to help marketers get more traffic and, as a result, more sales. Yes, you'll find all kinds of methods being proclaimed the latest and greatest, most marketers still find that the act of running solo ezine advertisements is still highly effective for them as well as profitable. In addition to being effective at getting your ads seen, solo advertisements in ezines are fast as well. Getting traffic from search engine results takes a lot of time. It is this fact that makes marketing through ezine ads such a wonderful choice - this is especially true for those who are new to marketing online. These three tips will help you make the most of your ezine advertising efforts.
Writing your solo ad doesn't need to be difficult as long as you use simple yet powerful language. Write it so it sounds as though you're talking to a friend, without any of the jargon. Anyone who reads your ad should easily understand your offer. Don't let it get overly complicated, just be yourself. The sentences and paragraphs you use should be short and to the point so there's no risk of confusing anyone. Be sure your ad is written in easy to understand English. It is vital that you are as clear as possible with your solo ad. Remember that the subscribers seeing your ad may not read it all, so you should try and use bullet points to keep your ad's copy easy to scan. Since large chunks of text aren't always easy on the eyes, bullet points provide an additional way to point out key information. It's important that your ad copy highlights the many benefits of using your product. Higher conversions and a greater ROI are, after all, your primary objective.
Be sure you check your intended ad against spam filters to make sure it won't get blocked before it's even delivered. Avoid using the types of words that will trigger spam filters, like 'free', 'money' or 'get rich', etc. You need to be careful about the kind of language you use in your copy so that your email doesn't get blocked.
If you've spent all that time and effort creating an ad, the last thing you need is to see it end up in your audience's junk folder. When you follow these excellent tips, you can enjoy even greater results from your solo ads. Even better is that you don't need a lot of technical skill or rocket science brain power to get these solo ads out to the public. The most important part though is choosing the right ezine in which to place your ad.
There are no posted comments.
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How To Choose The Best Affiliate Program And Make Money Online
- 3 Reasons Why Adsense Is Essential For Content Sites
- Huston Embroidery Service - Custom Patches & Embroidered Patcheso
- Affiliate marketing for beginners in 2020
- Learn about Advanced Quality Radiant Barrier for Your Home Protection.
- Advantages of Being an Affiliate Marketer
- How To Generate Recurring Income Streams
- How to make money online
- Cloud security training
- Prerequisites and Applications of Data Analytics
- How To Get More Leads To Your Business
- How to get free leads on a daily basis
- Get More Traffic
- SIP Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of a White Label Company
- Vitaminoza-Zoznm Helps Consumers Take Advantage of Health-Boosting Supplements at Affordable Prices
- How To Enhance Your Affiliate Marketing Profit
- Making Money with Articles: Article Directories
- FOCUS on Your Business Program
- Power of Focus !
- The 3 deadly traps that will torpedo your savings
- What is affiliate marketing and how to make money with it?
- Affiliate Marketing to Help You Earn Money Online
- Affiliate Marketing Tips
- Effective and efficient nationwide focus group recruiting
- Opens the Door of Opportunity for a Successful Business
- Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks
- Internet Affiliate Marketing Strategy: Is ‘Autopilot’ Working Without Working?