3 Tips to Make Driving Traffic From Digg More Effective
- Author Janise Majette
- Published April 21, 2011
- Word count 536
Digg is a social media site that has been around for quite a while and it has helped a lot of blogs and websites reach the audiences that they desire most. The nice thing about Digg is that it isn't merely a social media news portal, it is a site that can be used to boost a website's traffic super fast. This has happened in the past and it can happen again with your website. We are going to teach you a few things that you can do to help you with this goal and get the results that you want for your own site.
Understanding how Digg works is the best way to get traffic from it. If you don't understand social voting or how it works on Digg, you won't send a lot of traffic from it to your site. When you're new to Digg, you need to spend at least a little bit of time submitting new and interesting content while you surf the web. This will show you just which kind of content gets the highest levels of attention and how you can use that knowledge to promote your own site. After you've become familiar with the Digg system you will feel much more comfortable about submitting your own stuff to the system and getting it on to the front page. Remember, Digg is a social place and that means that you will have to impress the other users if you want them to "Digg" the things you submit.
Make raising within the ranks of Digg users one of your goals. This is one tip that can actually help you out a lot, because the kind of attention you will get as a top user cannot be ignored. Be regular in submitting high quality content related to your niche; consistency pays. If you're going to be yet another Digg user, you won't be able to get the most out of the site.
Your main goal should be to build a presence on Digg so that it becomes easier for you to get on to the front page over and over again when you submit your content.
Don't Digg your own posts because if you submit too much of your own stuff, the Digg admins will penalize you. If you want your blog or site to make it to the front page of Digg and get lots of traffic then first have one of your friends or colleagues to submit your content and then go ahead and Digg. This probably sounds really simple but if you go overboard, you may send the wrong signal and raise some red flags which will make you fall behind in your game instead of getting ahead. All in all, you should be able to tell from this article how important Digg is and how it can help you raise your traffic levels and authority as long as your content is good. The real way to make it big on Digg is to focus your attention on creating content that is so well done, nobody can ignore it. Try to be unique in your approach and give the other Digg users something that they would be interested in.
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Reasons Why Adsense Is Essential For Content Sites
- Huston Embroidery Service - Custom Patches & Embroidered Patcheso
- Affiliate marketing for beginners in 2020
- Learn about Advanced Quality Radiant Barrier for Your Home Protection.
- Advantages of Being an Affiliate Marketer
- How To Generate Recurring Income Streams
- How to make money online
- Cloud security training
- Prerequisites and Applications of Data Analytics
- How To Get More Leads To Your Business
- How to get free leads on a daily basis
- Get More Traffic
- SIP Benefits
- The Pros and Cons of a White Label Company
- Vitaminoza-Zoznm Helps Consumers Take Advantage of Health-Boosting Supplements at Affordable Prices
- How To Enhance Your Affiliate Marketing Profit
- Making Money with Articles: Article Directories
- FOCUS on Your Business Program
- Power of Focus !
- The 3 deadly traps that will torpedo your savings
- What is affiliate marketing and how to make money with it?
- Affiliate Marketing to Help You Earn Money Online
- Affiliate Marketing Tips
- Effective and efficient nationwide focus group recruiting
- Opens the Door of Opportunity for a Successful Business
- Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks
- Internet Affiliate Marketing Strategy: Is ‘Autopilot’ Working Without Working?
- Earning Online Business Income Really Can Be Done
- Do You Think You Can Start a Successful Online Home Business?
- Developing a Home Business – Make Life an Open Book