Leaving Blog Comments When Seeking Help!
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published April 27, 2011
- Word count 545
Blog comments left by site visitors is something every platform administrator loves to see since it shows and interest and involvement in the content posted. In fact the most popular blogging sites found online are regularly inundated with visitor participation like this. Often times people post comments in the form of a question and since blogging sites are really highly targeted 'social sites' an answer is normally expected to their query. Unfortunately not all these request are met with a response and you may in fact have experienced this yourself. So how do you post comments regarding questions or concerns of yours that platform administrators or even other site visitors will respond to?
Here are what we will refer to as 5 rules of social engagement you want to keep in mind when you do post comments looking for answers to questions you may have!
Know what it is you want to know and know how to ask it, does that make sense? When you know what to ask and how to ask it there is little room for confusion and/or delay to your query. Bloggers spend much time responding to people who post comments that require their attention but if they can not understand the question they will immediately dismiss it.
Keep it Focused
Some site visitors have a tendency to 'ramble' when they post comments which results in others not even understanding the point that is trying to be made. Keep your questions brief and focused thereby making it easier for all to read and understand.
Sometimes our own frustration or lack of patience leads to conveying a belligerent tone in our question and this should always be avoided. Belligerence will usually be ignored and therefore the question will be disregard. Always be polite and remember you are asking for the favor of the help of another so it only makes sense to be respectful and courteous!
Bloggers are like worker bees in that they are very busy so give them time to get back to you. Remember, you are not the only person with a comment or question so be patient as you await a response!
Compose Your Query Carefully
Make sure your questions make sense and are presented in such an order' that minimizes confusion or invites misinterpretation! Once again any questions you have that do not make sense will likely be viewed as spam on many blogging sites and dismissed immediately
Not all blog comments are simply reactions or responses to what has been posted but rather many are questions posed by site visitors. As a commentator yourself you have also likely left queries some of which have gone unanswered, and this can be frustrating. The 5 'rules of social engagement' discussed above serve to help you post comments that stand a better chance of gaining a response to questions you may have. Behaving in a polite and respectful manner always gets noticed more so than rude and selfish behavior. Also remember that most blogging sites are contending with several people who may be expecting a response from a comment they left so be patient. Simply be clear in what you ask and always remember, you get more with honey than you do with vinegar!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about leaving blog comments that get noticed and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth