Factors Determining Blog Posting Frequency
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published May 17, 2011
- Word count 500
Blog posting frequency is important insofar as you do want to maintain fresh content on your platform. The question of how often you post a blog update is many times determined by factors such as your writing skills and quite simply life itself! Considering these factors allows you to make a better determination of the most effective schedule for you when writing content to post to your blogging platform.
Here are 3 leading factors that can influence how often you do post a blog update to your site and as you will see more is not always necessary if certain criteria is met!
Although it is commonly assumed that a more frequent blog update schedule will yield better results this is not always true. The reasoning is that you want to give current readers and new visitors more to view in terms of quantity, this will compel them to continue returning. On the other hand it would seem the same results could be achieved simply by giving them 'more' to view in just one visit. When you consider the typical post averages 2 to 3 hundred words how about a single update longer in length but of comparable quality content? In this way visitors can still get the same amount of content in terms of quality and quantity but in less visits to your blogging platform!
Another determining factor could be to simply 'pack' each blog update with rock solid high quality information. By cutting out all the 'fluff' and serving up mostly useful information you are allowing visitors to get the same value while not requiring them to visit your blogging platform as frequently! I would feel that not only loyalty could be built in this way but also a greater appreciation by your readers for your respect of their time as well!
Life presents to everybody varying responsibilities and skill sets that can affect our time or capability in terms of writing content and posting frequency. Some people have more time and/or can write faster than others. With that being said you can still earn the loyalty of readers by maintaining a 'consistent' schedule when updating the content on your blogging platform. As long as people know what to expect and you deliver as expected with good quality information it would seem consistency would be all that is needed!
Blog posting frequency is generally regarded as a 'must' in order to attract and retain visitors to your site but it is not necessarily the case. By focusing on giving people more in terms of quantity or quality when writing content for your site, you can still earn their loyalty. Also by simply being consistent when updating your blogging platform people will come to know what they can expect and will reward your consistency with their loyalty! The 3 factors as discussed above can not only influence how often a blogger may choose to post but also, if managed correctly, can yielded very successful results as well!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about determining your blog posting frequency and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season