5 Tips for Boosting Your Blog Traffic
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published May 17, 2011
- Word count 548
Your blog traffic is important from the standpoint that it not only increases your web presence which leads to more visitors finding your site, but it also motivates you! Now there are numerous ways in which to get more traffic to your site but you do want to be mindful of how you use your time. Remember your blog posting is the heart and sole of your platform and you want to dedicate as much of your efforts to this area as possible!
With all that being said here are 5 ways to get more traffic to your site 4 of which allows you to focus on your blog posting.
Go Against the Grain
When updating your site do not be afraid to take a 'counter' stance involving a popular topic or subject matter. Believe me nothing will stand out more than going against popular opinion! People normally take notice when they do not agree with what is being said which then creates a buzz. The increased web presence you experience helps to get more traffic to your site to see what the buzz is all about. When using this approach it is recommend that your reasoning behind your stance makes sense since this will serve to make your blog posting all the more intriguing!
Optimize Your Content
Properly optimizing your blog posting takes little extra time and should never be overlooked. Selecting the right keywords and placing them correctly within your title and content will help you attract more search engine traffic.
Create 'Pillar' Post
Creating anything of reasonable length that contains useful and/or educational material is regarded as pillar content. For the most part typical blogging updates are short in length (200 words or so) and focus more on being social and not necessarily overly educational. Consider a pillar post to be the opposite and to be something jam packed with useful information. Readers love this type of blog posting and will refer others to it as well!
Power of Celebrity
Using high profile celebrities create an angle that makes them relevant to your blogging theme and capitalize off the popularity to get more traffic. People searching on these celebrities will have your content come up in their results compelling them to visit your site!
Tap into the viral capabilities offered by social networking and bookmarking sites. Share your links at some of these sites of course after developing a relationship with other members and allow them to help you spread your message! After all these are your new friends and what are friends for? This is a very quick way to dramatically increase your web presence!
Your blog traffic is what gives your site a web presence while also motivating you to more enthusiastically continue updating it. The fact is that when your efforts are recognized you are more encouraged to continue investing them! It therefore is vitally important for every blogger to get more traffic to their platforms to benefit from both the traffic and motivation. The 5 suggestions to do just this, as discussed above, allow you to focus primarily on your blog posting efforts. This in turn will allow you to continue supplying your blog with the fresh content it needs for current readers while also generating new traffic at the same time!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about increasing your blog traffic by creative posting and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth
- 3 Reasons why you should use Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress
- After using Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress there is no going back to the classic interface