3 Simple Blog Building Tips
Computers & Technology → Blogging / Forums
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published May 23, 2011
- Word count 544
Blog building is something that takes time and therefore you must have patience because results will not come overnight! The centerpiece of your platform will be neither the graphics or design but instead quite simply the blog content itself. This will be the foundation upon which your blogging platform will be built and to which it will owe its success if there is any to be had. Simply updating your site with fresh content however will not be enough if you want to attract a lot of visitors. There are 'extra' measures that need to be taken for you to get noticed. As mentioned earlier if you have patience combined with a healthy enthusiasm for what you are doing your blogging platform will likely become a popular haven for readers!
Here are 3 simple strategies you can use to make your blog content more visible to others in order to attract and build a steady following.
If what you post is of little value or intrigue to visitors people will tend to ignore further updates . Like I mentioned previously your blog content will the foundation upon which your site is built so it must offer something to readers! When people like what you have posted they will return and if you continue to keep them satisfied they will also refer others as well! Remember however reader loyalty comes only after time and you need to have patience and a willingness to continue investing your efforts!
Great SEO Habits
Learning how to optimize your blogging platform for the search engines is not difficult to do and is something you do not want to overlook! Everything begins with the proper use of keywords within your blog content itself. This does not require much if any skill but it is a 'habit' you want to develop to attract as much search engine traffic as possible.
Without diminishing the value of seo quite simply you need to select and sparingly use those words or phrases most relevant to what your content is all about. Placing your primary keyword in the title or headline while 'sprinkling' secondary keywords through the opening and closing paragraphs will get the job done.
Here is where you want to 'spread the word' or 'broadcast' any new blog content you have in the most efficient way possible. Tapping into the powerful viral capabilities of social networking, bookmarking and even press releases or article submission will help you tremendously increase your exposure! Leaving links at social sites or placing them in your resource boxes will help to get more 'eyes' looking in your direction. Heck, you worked hard creating the content on your blogging platform, now is the time to show it off!
Blog building can seem almost thankless in the very early stages since it takes time to draw a crowd and develop a loyal following. It is important to have patience since developing loyalty is not something that happens overnight! The 3 simple strategies discussed here today address the need to produce good quality blog content to establish a solid foundation while also promoting your site to generate traffic. By following these strategies you will be placing yourself on the right path to making your blogging platform a favorite with readers.
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about effective blog building strategies and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?
- Why Does EVERY Blog Need the Duplicator Plugin Installed?
- What are the Ways to Move Your HTML Website to WordPress?
- What Do You Do if Your Website Gets Hacked?
- What are the 10 Best Sources for Quality Content for Your Blog?
- What are the Various Types of Blog Content?
- What Could Happen If Someone Gains Entry Into Your WordPress Blog?
- Why is Your Website or Blog Content So Important?
- What are 10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the Hilarious Complaints about WordPress Blogging?
- How Should You Choose the Right WordPress Hosting?
- How to Troubleshoot WordPress and Fix Common Errors
- What are the Most Annoying Problems with WordPress?
- What To Consider When Choose a New STARTER Kit Vape
- Are There Security Tips Against Hacking Your WordPress Site?
- How Does Article Marketing Help Bloggers Get More Traffic?
- Why is Cloning a WordPress Blog a Real Time Saver?
- How Do You Secure Your WordPress Blog Against Malicious Attacks?
- What are the 17 Most Misunderstood Facts about WordPress Blogging?