Should you use bamboo sheets for your newborn kid?
- Author Le Thuy
- Published May 24, 2011
- Word count 419
Sometimes I retold the story in my family for my husband. It was time when I was going to have baby and I wanted to buy Bamboo sheets for him; but no one agreed with my choice. A bamboo sheet is not familiar with my family although we always used other bamboo products as drap or chopsticks. Especially my husband, he thought that it was too hard. It is not soft enough for an adult but for a child also. I thought I have to convince him by anyways. I spent along time to search the information, find the mothers who used this kind of bamboo bedding. He finally let me have a bamboo sheet although he still worried about its quality.
When my son came into this world, he grew up day by day. He stared to roll over then crawl. It was very surprised for me when my husband came back with more five sheets and some towels for our son. All are bamboo material. His action showed that I was right when chose bamboo beddings for our kid. He found the benefits of bamboo sheet with new born baby. Certainly I was happy with this, my baby, my husband and my preparation for him.
Yesterday when a friend of mine came and asked me what she should buy for her coming baby, my husband had a "speech" about the benefits of bamboo sheets.
My newborn laid his soft, sensitive body on the softest, amazingly luxurious, bamboo baby bedding. No more tickly crib sheets, no more rashes on my son’s skin from chemicals and dyes in cotton or synthetic fiber crib sheets and baby blankets. Bamboo baby bedding is also naturally odor proof, anti-static which is important during the dryness of winter, and thermal regulating, keeping my son warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Bamboo sheet is manufactured using only certified organic bamboo fiber. Softer than the softest cotton, bamboo fabric absorbs water 3 to 4 times better than cotton, which is wonderful when baby’s diaper leaks onto the crib sheets. But the most important was highlighted on is that they are anti-bacterial. Because bamboo its self has a natural antifungal agent, which is why pesticides are not used to grow bamboo. This natural antibacterial agent acts as a pesticide.
And now my friend and I are buying some bamboo sheets for our children. I want to buy sheets for crib, pram and car seat. Why don’t you buy one for your child?
I have a 5-month-son. After having him going to bed, I like reading articles about children, especially other mother's experiences and writing then posting them. This is an interesting experience about bamboo sheets for children. For more information, search from this Bamboo sheetsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training