Stop a Dog from Excessive Barking - Four Effective Ways
- Author Lorriane Lele
- Published June 10, 2011
- Word count 403
Are you tired of your dog's nuisance barking problems? Are you finding a way to get out of the dog barking issues?
As you could have known that dog's barking is normal. They use barking in order to communicate to you and the world. If they do not bark, there is no way for them to express their feelings or emotions.
Dog's barking only turns into the problem when it is an incessant barking and make you as well as your neighbors tired of.
You obviously want to prevent your dog from barking excessively, and you also want the dog knows when it is time to bark and when it is not, such as barking to alert you about something dangerous to you or your properties is acceptable.
So, this article will not show you how to completely stop a dog from barking excessively. It aims to show you how to curb excessive dog barking as fast as possible.
Here are four tips you can use to stop the incessant barking of your dog.
When your dog barks to seek attention from you, you should stay away from him. Do not look at him or do anything showing that you care about his barking.
Take a magazine or something hard enough, roll it up, and then hit your palm hard with it. The noise you have generated will attract his attention when he is barking. That's why he will stop barking immediately.
Do not forget to reward the dog whenever he follows your "quiet" or "stop" command. You can give him a treat and say "good guy".
If you do not succeed in stopping your dog from barking excessively using three ways above, you are able to think about using a dog bark collar. There are several kinds of anti bark collars available in the market today which can help you to solve nuisance barking of the dog. You can pick one depending on your situations. For example, if you are tired of being bothered by the dog next door that barks all the time, you can use an ultrasonic bark collar in order to prevent him from creating nuisance barking.
In order to get maximize the result of stopping excessive barking, you should take part in dog training courses available on the Internet or at your local. The good news is there are a lot of cheap courses for you to choose.
Want to learn other kinds of no bark collar? Visit our site at: [http://www.dogbarkcollarsreviews.com/](http://www.dogbarkcollarsreviews.com/)Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Is Your Dog’s Mouth Really Cleaner Than Yours?
- Finding the Right Dog for You
- No Pull Dog Harnesses: What Is It & Does It Work?
- How to Teach Your Dog to Use a Collar and a Leash
- Facts About Pug Puppies
- The Reality Of Dog Training | Why It's vital to think about brain training
- Why Dogs Sigh—An Exploration of Canine Behavior
- Yak Cheese Chews For Dogs - The DELICIOUS Way To Keep Your Pup Busy
- The Benefits of Dog Wet Wipes
- The Scoop on Compostable Dog Poo Bags
- Keep Your Pup's Ears Clean and Healthy with the Right Ear Cleaner
- How to choose the best dog poo bags
- The Benefits of Feeding Healthy Dog Food
- Top 10 Dog Breeds Around the World!!!
- Service Dogs Against Anxiety and Depression
- 5 Ways to Care for your Aging Dog
- WHY A DOG IS A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR CHILDREN
- Why dogs are humans’ best friends?
- How many diverse types of service dogs and what they do?
- Service Dog, Companion Dog, Therapy Dog, which dog can best support a Child with Autism?
- Choosing a Veterinarian for Your Dog
- Why Dog Owners Should Invest In A Treat Pouch
- 4 Ways To Prepare Fruit Treats For Your Dog
- Dog Grooming Benefits
- How to help a stray dog
- Puppy house training
- Dog Owner Must Know Facts About Dog Food
- Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- Keeping your dog's nails quite short is significant for their smooth mobility.
- 6 Tips on Choosing a Shelter Dog