Bark Control Collar - Which Kind You Should Purchase
- Author Lettie Winters
- Published June 23, 2011
- Word count 410
Here is the reason I find a bark control collar. I have got a dog that barks anytime and anywhere. I have had three dogs over the years but never had one, which barks for no specific reason. When I put him out in our backyard, he starts barking. The noise gets to me, and I call him back into the home. Because his barking is annoying me, it is obvious that it is also irritating the neighbors.
After researching online stores as well as local pet stores, I found out that there are some very good ways to deal with barking problem. They include: shock collar, ultrasonic technology and spray bark collar.
The shock collar will come with automatic and remote forms. This collar is usually used for training hunting dogs. You will get better result if you combine a shock collar along with commands. I personally do not think that a shock collar is a humane device for any dog.
Ultrasonic technology works based on releasing nuisance noise in a certain radius. The good thing about this technology is that only dog can hear its sounds. When the dog barks, you push a button. The device releases high pitched sounds, which make the dog feel uncomfortable. You may have seen this kind of bark control on TV. They call it "BarkOff" device. This may be used like a good training device.
The spray collar is exactly the device that I want to buy for my lovely pet. The trigger will be activated when the dog barks above a certain decibel. Then the collar sprays citronella oil towards the dog's snout. Most of the dog will not like this kind of oil. They feel uncomfortable when smelling this oil. They will quickly learn that once they stop barking, the collar will stop releasing uncomfortable oil. That why they stop barking.
Citronella anti bark collar works like a charm for me, and I believe that it is the best anti barking collar solution out there. I only use the collar when my dog barks for no specific reason. The barking stops immediately and sometimes all I must do is let him see the collar. One tip you should bear in mind when using this collar is that once you take the collar away from the dog, you should tell him that he is a good dog. Do not ever think that a dog cannot feel a good behavior from you.
Do you want to learn other forms of bark control collars? Visit our site anti bark collarArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Is Your Dog’s Mouth Really Cleaner Than Yours?
- Finding the Right Dog for You
- No Pull Dog Harnesses: What Is It & Does It Work?
- How to Teach Your Dog to Use a Collar and a Leash
- Facts About Pug Puppies
- The Reality Of Dog Training | Why It's vital to think about brain training
- Why Dogs Sigh—An Exploration of Canine Behavior
- Yak Cheese Chews For Dogs - The DELICIOUS Way To Keep Your Pup Busy
- The Benefits of Dog Wet Wipes
- The Scoop on Compostable Dog Poo Bags
- Keep Your Pup's Ears Clean and Healthy with the Right Ear Cleaner
- How to choose the best dog poo bags
- The Benefits of Feeding Healthy Dog Food
- Top 10 Dog Breeds Around the World!!!
- Service Dogs Against Anxiety and Depression
- 5 Ways to Care for your Aging Dog
- WHY A DOG IS A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR CHILDREN
- Why dogs are humans’ best friends?
- How many diverse types of service dogs and what they do?
- Service Dog, Companion Dog, Therapy Dog, which dog can best support a Child with Autism?
- Choosing a Veterinarian for Your Dog
- Why Dog Owners Should Invest In A Treat Pouch
- 4 Ways To Prepare Fruit Treats For Your Dog
- Dog Grooming Benefits
- How to help a stray dog
- Puppy house training
- Dog Owner Must Know Facts About Dog Food
- Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- Keeping your dog's nails quite short is significant for their smooth mobility.
- 6 Tips on Choosing a Shelter Dog