How to inducing a lucid dream instantly?
- Author David Nguyen
- Published December 7, 2011
- Word count 423
Lucid dreaming, also known as conscious dreaming is the practice of remaining aware of oneself as well as the fact that one is dreaming while dreaming. While in a dream, you are conscious of the fact that the things you see and experience are only a dream. It sounds wonderful! You may think that it’s a hard process. But in fact, inducing a lucid dream is not as difficult as you think, it’ll be easy to do if you have right methods.
As more and more people hear about and discover lucid dreaming, the most core question for all who are interested is, "what is lucid dreaming?". Very simply put, lucid dreaming is a state of consciousness where the dreamer knows he/she is dreaming. However, there is much more open to the dreamer than just realizing he/she is dreaming.
It is one thing to realize that you are dreaming and another to be able to control your dream. Controlling dreams is a popular reason for people to explore lucid dreaming and is also one of the benefits of lucid dreaming. It is possible to have a lucid dream without being able to control the dream.
With our methods of inducing a lucid dream, you’ll have the power to sleep well, to remember your dreams, and to discover when you’re inside a dream. In other words, you can get a full lucidity when you are in your dream. Full lucidity brings with it the opportunity to fully control your dreams. There is a good chance you have heard of lucid dreamers being able to fly or transform their shape in the dream state. The amount of control you can have in a dream is seemingly limitless, however, it is not quite as easy as it may sound. You must practice hardly with right methods to be able to become a lucid dreamer.
With practice, controlling your dreams can become a normal aspect of dreaming, but there are various other lucid dreaming benefits. Being able to control the course of your dreams is nothing less than a life-changing, liberating experience. All things that you felt could hold you back in life just melt away and you are in control of every situation. A lucid dream is the ultimate environment for problem solving and experimentation.
Once you become aware that you are dreaming, the possibilities are limitless. In general, lucid dreaming usually occurs during the middle of normal dream and then the person suddenly becomes aware of their dream state.
Follow our methods in the ebook "Lucid dreaming make easy" at www.luciddreamingmadeeasy.org and you’ll have ability of inducing a lucid dream!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Subjective perception – Process
- Ayahuasca and the evolution of consciousness
- Why not live vicariously through Yourself?
- Reverse Aging Through the Art Quantum Physics
- What causes depression and how can you cope with it?
- Meet Psychiatrist to free from Mental Illness
- Are you humble or vain?
- "The one word you need in order to succeed"
- Wait for it... -- On the virtue of patience
- Don't be that guy...
- Investigative Hypnosis: Is It Effective Or Completely Bogus?
- Healing Childhood Emotional Wounds
- Depression: It's All in Your Head
- Taking Depression By The Horns!
- Effect of Brain Injuries
- Enneagram Type 4: Creativity is your hidden treasure
- How To Remember Your Dreams
- Natural Ways of Dealing With Depression
- Difference between psychosis and schizophrenia
- Dr Eric Amidi on the Power of Positive Thoughts
- How to Increase Your Self-Esteem and Increase Success
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Self – Hypnosis
- Seven Ways to Maintain Eternal Happiness
- Preventing and Solving Crime by Reading the Criminal Mind
- Getting things done and stop procrastinating
- Alternative ADHD Solutions
- How Psychiatry Is Misunderstood
- What Celebrities Suffer from OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Important Facts about Mental Health
- Treatment Plans for Drug Addicts