How to lucid dream instantly - the good method for experiencing your first lucid dream!
- Author David Nguyen
- Published December 12, 2011
- Word count 546
There are a lot of things that you can see in your dreams. In a good dream, you may see the good things that make you feel happy when you wake up. It’s fun and exciting to be able to dream about something that you really want to dream about. But in the bad one, you get a nightmare with bad things you never want to think about. So, how to lucid dream instantly as soon as you go to bed?
Lucid dreaming is a process of being able to control your dreams. You can dictate exactly everything that happens in the dream. You can make the dream as fictional as you want or as impossible as you can imagine. You can dream about your long-term goals and see all of them come to life in your sleep. The great thing about lucid dreaming is that you are not only able to control your dreams completely. You are also able to remember them and enjoy them as how you would if they were real. And during the entire dream itself, you are able to experience everything like they were all real. It’s a very exciting and extraordinary experience that no one can ever give you but yourself. But lucid dreaming isn’t as easy as that.
So if you are wondering how to lucid dream instantly, you will find that there is no way for you to do this. Lucid dreaming requires deep concentration, practice, and knowledge before you can actually have a perfect dream. But even in your first time of lucid dreaming attempt, you may find yourself awake inside your dreams. There is still a possibility for you to experience lucid dreams even in an instant, given that you do all that it takes to be able to perform the activity.
Before you begin, you must first realize the exact dream that you want to have. You can write it down or memorize it in your head. Afterwards, you need to relax. Take slow deep breaths, and you should concentrate on the exact dream that you want to see. Once you have completely set your mind for the activity, allow the dream to conquer you while remaining calm and relaxed. Staying calm is the most important thing that will bring you to your dream, since you need to be able to sleep.
When you have fallen asleep, the dream that you concentrated on may appear in your mind. If you’re lucky, you can experience a split second that you’re actually alive in the dream that you have. This is the real process of lucid dreaming, but first time attempts will not give you much experience. But this can be a good start for you and you can continue practicing lucid dreaming even if your first attempt was not very satisfying. Being able to lucid dream is a gift that should be enhanced so that you can achieve the dream that you have long desired and you can live inside your own dreams.
It is a way to trick your body to think that your mind is sleeping. When this happens you enter the dream world but you still preserve your consciousness. Thus you can do whatever you want to do.
Don’t ask the question "How to lucid dream instantly?" anymore, let visit our site at www.luciddreamingmadeeasy.org to get our ebook "Lucid dreaming make easy".Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- Subjective perception – Process
- Ayahuasca and the evolution of consciousness
- Why not live vicariously through Yourself?
- Reverse Aging Through the Art Quantum Physics
- What causes depression and how can you cope with it?
- Meet Psychiatrist to free from Mental Illness
- Are you humble or vain?
- "The one word you need in order to succeed"
- Wait for it... -- On the virtue of patience
- Don't be that guy...
- Investigative Hypnosis: Is It Effective Or Completely Bogus?
- Healing Childhood Emotional Wounds
- Depression: It's All in Your Head
- Taking Depression By The Horns!
- Effect of Brain Injuries
- Enneagram Type 4: Creativity is your hidden treasure
- How To Remember Your Dreams
- Natural Ways of Dealing With Depression
- Difference between psychosis and schizophrenia
- Dr Eric Amidi on the Power of Positive Thoughts
- How to Increase Your Self-Esteem and Increase Success
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Self – Hypnosis
- Seven Ways to Maintain Eternal Happiness
- Preventing and Solving Crime by Reading the Criminal Mind
- Getting things done and stop procrastinating
- Alternative ADHD Solutions
- How Psychiatry Is Misunderstood
- What Celebrities Suffer from OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Important Facts about Mental Health
- Treatment Plans for Drug Addicts