Medical transcription and GP’s direct accountability for an £80 billion NHS budget
- Author Ryan Gibson
- Published December 29, 2011
- Word count 333
Medical transcription and dictation is one area where surgeries and primary care trusts currently have complete control and where money can be effectively saved.
Transcription Global are aware that the current coalition government’s announcements of increased financial responsibility for GP’s means that budgets will need graphic reassessment, and without doubt, money will have to be saved. The Health Secretary Andrew Lansley has announced the abolition of 152 primary care trusts by 2013, meaning the £80 billion NHS budget is going to be handed directly to GP’s. Practice Managers will then need to ensure that budgets and business strategy run smoothly and within the constraints of this difficult transitional period.
Outsourcing medical transcription and dictation
Here at Transcription Global, we recognise that the drivers of change are financial constraints imposed upon GPs and the urgent need to redress these issues. We assure you that the current costs for medical transcription and dictation within GP surgeries and practices can be driven down, whist still maintaining - and even increasing - service level provision.
The solution, therefore, is very simple - the secure outsourcing of medical transcription and dictation to Transcription Global requires no investment as the system is fully provided for by ourselves. All that is required from the GP surgeries or practices is an internet connection and the digital transcription or dictation of audio. This can be done on iPhones, Blackberry’s or traditional digital dictation machines. The impacts of such a service in a time of financial constraint should not be disregarded. Transcription Global use only qualified and experienced, UK based medical secretarial staff, so rest assured that this is not an inferior option.
If cost savings really do catch your attention, then the outsourcing of medical transcription and dictation must be seriously considered. For a full assessment of your needs, get in touch with us today and let’s discuss how we can really help save you money. Call us on 01772 252333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Image from NHS
Transcription Global is an industry leading digital transcription and translation company who provide a bespoke digital dictation service. You can upload digital audio files at any time of day or night securely, using an encrypted server to our database, giving your business the opportunity to gain the flexibility and control required to get ahead.
There are no posted comments.
- Arrogance in Ignorance – The Republic is in Danger - Censorship
- Us Against Them
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- Phony Appeals to Fallacies of Pretentious Squeals
- Rally 'Round The Flag? We The People
- Pathology of the decadent Few
- The Wiener Theory – Human Devolution Query
- Super Tuesday
- Mera Jism Meri Merzi--Negative Feminism
- Donald, Joe, and Bernie
- The Least Worse Presidential Candidate? Trump, Biden, Sanders, Warren, Yang, Buttitieg, Bloomberg?
- Europe suffers from excessive care on the part of the U.S.
- How to Properly Insult a Democrat- Voters Guide for GenXYZ, Millennials and some Boomers too.
- Who really defends the Baltic States?
- Two-faced Lithuanian politics
- Do Something
- UNRWA Under Fire
- Random Thoughts About War
- A New View of Crime and Punishment
- Freedom of Speech in a Diverse World
- Greed in our Time
- About Media and Influence
- The U.S.: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia cost $125 million
- Social uncertainty weakens Latvia
- No one will deter Russia in the Baltic region
- Give people mansions because they can breathe, and because they can count to 10
- What influence does print media have on elections?
- UAE sponsors controversial anti-Qatar conference in London
- Idi Amin’s Reign of Terror, Trial and Error
- Our Modern Plight: An Observation Into Our Current State in Time & How It Affects Us All