Internet Monitoring Software
- Author Erik Hornung
- Published February 1, 2012
- Word count 537
PC sharing is a common phenomenon these days. College students, roommates, different individuals at a cyber café, children and other family members at home regularly share PCs. Everyone uses the PC in different ways and download or visits many different websites. However the responsibility of any kind of web browsing or surfing eventually lies with the owner of the PC. Any kind of installation of software, content or data stored on the computer or in its browsing history, music, audio or video downloads are all the responsibility of the owner and hence, they have to be very cautious of what is happening on their PC?
Every owner must be able to monitor the programs that are being installed or downloaded on his/her computer, so that in case of an unfortunate event, there is an evidence of the person who has done it. The internet monitoring software was therefore, introduced so that the owner of the PC which is shared often is aware of what is happening and be away from legal complications due to illegal browsing. Thus internet usage monitoring has helped many such owners and is now also used in many corporate and businesses, for various purposes.
When there are a large number of people working in a company, though there is no sharing of PC but chances of employees wasting their time on internet browsing or using social networking sites to connect are quite common. It is no possible for managers to keep checking on every employee personally. Hence, the internet monitoring software does this job quite well. There is software known as work manager which is quite popular, when it comes to internet usage monitoring and many managers prefer it, as it works exactly like a manager. All you need to do is install the program.
This software is a network deployment tool and once it is installed, any manager can check what their employee is doing, at any given point of time. The best part about this internet monitoring software is that the person being monitored does not know that they are being monitored. The internet usage reports can also be generated, from time to time for viewing later. So, it does not keep the person who wants to monitor the usage engaged, all the times. These reports are logged and can be viewed on any random day or every day, too. The entire application is very easy to use and can be done by anyone that has basic knowledge of software.
Similarly, there is also a Network Monitoring Software which also helps in internet usage monitoring in different corporate and businesses. It can monitor the PCs connected to the TCP/IP networks. This software is also capable of taking snapshots of the user screen and does so, at particular intervals. You can also set is to take screenshots of a particular user screen for the entire day. These are helpful, to track any frauds or scams that a user or employee can engage in. Thus, this software has been extremely useful for tracking many frauds and scams that lead to losses in a corporate. It also saves the owner of any litigations or legal complications due to use of the internet.
Erik Hornung is an author of imfirewall.com, one of the best Internet Monitoring Software Company. He is writing articles on internet usage monitoring since long time.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Protect your files with drive image backup software
- How Cloud Management Values Change Your Business
- The U.S. Government and Zero Day Vulnerabilities
- Spyware – Yet Another Cyber Menace
- Reset lost passwords in Windows with Active@ Password Changer
- Antivirus measures you should know when your PC is infected with a virus
- Security Fit For Royalty!
- Global VPN Use Is Booming But So Is Cyber-Censorship
- Things to do to make your business, cyber secure
- The new European data protection system
- Avoiding Disaster: Make Website and Business Asset Backups Mandatory
- 12 Ways to Keep Your Data & Identity Safe Online
- Associate With Avast Support USA To Shield PC Against Viruses And Malware
- Microsoft Office Customer Service for Office Setup
- What is All-czech browser hijacker and how to remove it
- Methods to delete Web-start.org from computer and browser
- What is Odin ransomware, how to decrypt .odin files
- How to remove Loadstart browser hijacker
- How to remove Tech-connect.biz from Google Chrome and all other browsers
- How to remove Alma Locker ransomware virus
- How to remove SOEASYSVC adware from your browser
- How to get rid of SafeSurf virus
- How to remove Cryp1 virus and to restore the encrypted files
- What is Social2Search, and how it differs from other adware
- How to remove Hohosearch adware from computer and browser
- Browser Hijackers, the Methods Of their Action And the Ways to Remove Them
- 5 Website Security Issues You Should Be Aware Of?
- What is a denial of service attack?
- How to Remove VISUAL SHOPPER completely
- Just a few Thinkings In relation to File and Document Management Systems Protection