Important Facts about Mental Health
- Author Philips Grossi
- Published March 12, 2012
- Word count 528
We are what we behave. We all know this fact but still as we grow up, we forget our values which are embedded in us from our childhood. But because human mind has a capacity to think, when our changed behavior is compared by our changed behavior, the thoughts clash and then we have to judge what is good or what is bad. If we are in a mental battle of good and bad, the bad can subside the good, but only for a short time. Our core and embedded values are so strong that they can win over them. They cannot be distinguished from us as we have a sub conscious mind and everything we learn in our whole life, remains in our sub conscious mind. Just because of the different circumstances and situations in our daily life, we exhibit completely different and weird reactions and does not able to understand what our core values are. And for the same reasons, sometimes we feel guilt and self-obstruction for ourselves.
The people who are mentally ill can suffer from these types of different reactions. Sometimes, even they are not aware of their behavior. There are different programs and therapies available for mentally ill patients which teaches that whether we are going far away from our mental values and when we got to know that where the basic fault is, we can start the process of healing that and then we can cure the internal battle but the people who are not mentally ill but still are with a battle inside them should learn that how to keep a balance with the circumstances, their mental reactions and their core values as we are human beings and we are responsible for our own behave and actions. We should always have in mind that what we are behaving is our responsibility and we are answerable for that.
Now days, we have different treatments and therapies to help these difficulties that means we are now sure for each and everything and we don’t have to go for the old hit and trial method. These behavioral therapies are important for the treatment as only the medication can’t help to cure the main reason which incites the anomalous behavior. One of the different therapies for the treatment is Dream Therapy which was given by Carl Jung which includes the interpretation of dreams. Dreams can have what is going on in our sub conscious mind. By reading the dream of an individual, we can read that what is going in the sub conscious mind of that individual. And in this way, we can completely abolish the anti-conscience of our mind before it gets heavy on our conscious mind. The other aspect of this therapy is that we can help mentally ill people getting better through this therapy by getting them recover with good and healthy thoughts.
So, the Dream Interpretation has really helped in curing the mental illnesses and to remain with our core values, one must know how to rule over their anti-conscience in spite of only believing in their thoughts and illusions and it can be done only by Dream interpretation.
Dr. Philip A. Grossi is a Famous Psychiatrist in California. His Approach for Psychiatric Treatment for each patient is different. He has great knowledge of Mental Health related issues. To know anything about Mental Health related issues please visit his personal site:- www.mdshrink.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Puzzle of Personality: Respecting Each Other
- The Psychdiversity of Cults
- Men at age 59: Going forward or looking back
- The power of Dopamine on your psyche
- TRUST YOUR GUT
- Subjective perception – Process
- Ayahuasca and the evolution of consciousness
- Why not live vicariously through Yourself?
- Reverse Aging Through the Art Quantum Physics
- What causes depression and how can you cope with it?
- Meet Psychiatrist to free from Mental Illness
- Are you humble or vain?
- "The one word you need in order to succeed"
- Wait for it... -- On the virtue of patience
- Don't be that guy...
- Investigative Hypnosis: Is It Effective Or Completely Bogus?
- Healing Childhood Emotional Wounds
- Depression: It's All in Your Head
- Taking Depression By The Horns!
- Effect of Brain Injuries
- Enneagram Type 4: Creativity is your hidden treasure
- How To Remember Your Dreams
- Natural Ways of Dealing With Depression
- Difference between psychosis and schizophrenia
- Dr Eric Amidi on the Power of Positive Thoughts
- How to Increase Your Self-Esteem and Increase Success
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Self – Hypnosis
- Seven Ways to Maintain Eternal Happiness
- Preventing and Solving Crime by Reading the Criminal Mind
- Getting things done and stop procrastinating