How To Create A Vision Board And Attract Your Goals
- Author Linda Boertjens
- Published June 3, 2012
- Word count 466
Visualization is an important success element in your goal achievement efforts. A very powerful way to apply visualization is by creating a so called "Vision Board", also known as a "Dream Board". It is one of the most powerful ways to put the Law of Attraction to work for you. A Vision Board is a collage of pictures of the goals and dreams you want to attract in your life. Important is to really use the exact image of what you want to attract, as whatever you show on your Board will become part of your reality! So if you want a specific kind of car, make sure it is exactly the type, model and color you desire. I recommend to take some time to create clarity on what it is you are wanting in life. Most people spend more time planning their holidays than their life! So write down on a list what truly makes you happy; this could be something tangible, or something like "more spare time, better life balance" etc. Once you are clear on your goals, it's time to assemble your vision board.
A very basic and fun way of creating a Vision Board is by taking a big piece of carton, scissors, glue and tons of magazines. Go through the magazines and search for images of your dreams, or search for the right images on the internet. Cut out the images and glue them on your cardboard. For more power, add affirmations such as "I love driving my new Porsche" or "I spend lots of quality time with my family". This reinforces what you desire. This exercise is a lot of fun if you do it in a group of people, all sharing their goals and visions for their life. You will enjoy the energy in the room!
Hang your piece of cardboard on a spot where you will see it on a very regular basis, such as at your desk or in the kitchen. Look at it daily, and really FEEL as if you have already achieved the things on your Board. It is precisely this FEELING that will help you to attract your vision into your life. Therefore, make sure to look at your Board as often as possible with focused intent and the make sure to take inspired action. Respond to nudges, suggestion you may get that could bring you closer to your vision. Once you do so, you will be happily surprised to see the things on your Vision Board show up in your life - sooner or later - providing you keep putting your intention on them and you stay positive and inspired.
By looking at your Vision Board on a consistent (daily) basis, you will manifest the life you truly desire and absolutely deserve! Enjoy!
Linda Boertjens is Co Founder of OrangePeel Systems, an innovative company focused on helping you to achieve your goals in life by offering education and their unique Vision Board software tool called "Vision Board Studio", see: http://www.visualizeyourgoals.com NOW to learn more! Linda can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Six Ingredients of a Perfect Goal
- How to Get Freelance Writing Job
- What is your true passion [Self assessment guide]
- What is Behavior-Based Goal Setting?
- A New Year & A New Career
- Museums and the Marathon Man
- Start Again Today
- Reaching Your Goals Begins Here
- What is Your Word-of-the-Year for 2015?
- Essential Life Skills You Could Master This Summer
- Enhance Self Esteem - How Your DNA Could Be Involved?
- Youngest Entrepreneurs - Keeley Tillotson and Erika Welsh
- How To Generate Ideas For Greatness
- "Life With Woody" ten inspiring quotes than can strengthen your self
- Conquer The Obstacles to Achieving Your Goals In Life
- Poor Qualities to Avoid If you'd like to Realize All your Goals
- Goal Setting / Where Do You Want To Be In Your Life?
- Ten Surefire Ways to get frustrated about visualization or fail at it
- How To Apply The Law Of Attraction To achieve your goals and become A Millionaire
- Stop Existing And Start Living!
- Be SMART when Setting Goals
- Create Greater Success with Effective Goal Setting
- Helping Others to Progress Creates Business Success
- Rear View Mirror
- Truly Accomplishing Goals that Matter
- Are Your Affirmations Positive? How to Do Them Right
- The Successful Mindset
- Profession Planning Goals -- Have Concrete Career Focussed Goals Today
- Personal and Career Planning Goal Setting : Set Positive Job and Career Goals