Who are the Globalists and what is a Globalist
- Author Andrew Puhanic
- Published June 11, 2012
- Word count 365
The Globalist agenda is real and the Globalists themselves are the greatest threat to human civilization. Every day, more and more people are affected in some way, shape or form because of the Globalists and the Globalist agenda.
In consideration of the entire Globalist plan, the Globalistideology and other Globalist propaganda, I think it's time to redefine what a Globalist is.
The most popular definition of what is a Globalist and who are the Globalists so far is "the Globalist movement is an alliance based on self-interests of the private international financiers and the royal, dynastic and hereditary land owning families of Britain, Europe and America which over the years have intermarried to create a self regenerating power structure that through lies and deception seeks to control everything and everyone".
Although this definition of who and what is s Globalist is true, I think the definition doesn't go far enough to explain why the Globalists intend to bring forth the new world order, why the Globalists exist and where the Globalists intend the global community to be in 50, 100 and 200 years.
It's also an appropriate time to evaluate the standard definition of who are the Globalists as the Globalists have now encroached in almost every country of the world. Up until 30 years ago, the Globalists only had an interest and presence in western countries and a limited number of African and Asian countries.
A New Definition of Who Are The Globalists and What Is A Globalist.
After much consideration and thought, I would like to propose to the activist, free thinking, and anti-Globalist movements that we define the Globalists as:
The Globalists are a conglomerate of individuals, interest groups and large corporations who actively seek to eliminate all countries to create a global border-less society so that they can centralize, reduce and standardize all economies, production and the processing of natural resources so that they can directly control, manipulate and influence the decisions we make to ensure they maintain their power, control, wealth and historical influence.
This new definition of who are the Globalists takes a broader view of why they exist and why and for what purpose do they seek to implement their Globalist agenda.
There are no posted comments.
- Us Against Them
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- Phony Appeals to Fallacies of Pretentious Squeals
- Rally 'Round The Flag? We The People
- Pathology of the decadent Few
- The Wiener Theory – Human Devolution Query
- Super Tuesday
- Mera Jism Meri Merzi--Negative Feminism
- Donald, Joe, and Bernie
- The Least Worse Presidential Candidate? Trump, Biden, Sanders, Warren, Yang, Buttitieg, Bloomberg?
- Europe suffers from excessive care on the part of the U.S.
- How to Properly Insult a Democrat- Voters Guide for GenXYZ, Millennials and some Boomers too.
- Who really defends the Baltic States?
- Two-faced Lithuanian politics
- Do Something
- UNRWA Under Fire
- Random Thoughts About War
- A New View of Crime and Punishment
- Freedom of Speech in a Diverse World
- Greed in our Time
- About Media and Influence
- The U.S.: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia cost $125 million
- Social uncertainty weakens Latvia
- No one will deter Russia in the Baltic region
- Give people mansions because they can breathe, and because they can count to 10
- What influence does print media have on elections?
- UAE sponsors controversial anti-Qatar conference in London
- Idi Amin’s Reign of Terror, Trial and Error
- Our Modern Plight: An Observation Into Our Current State in Time & How It Affects Us All
- Largest U.S. Oil & Gas Source Discovered - No Motivation To Get It