Select the makeup style and the lipstick
- Author Liudmila Cosicova
- Published June 16, 2012
- Word count 947
What lipstick suits your character? Often the choice of color depends not only on the color of your hair, eyes and skin, as well as the dress, but on the condition of the soul. Listen to the advice of make-up artists and pick for yourself the perfect shade of lipstick or gloss!
You are a true perfectionist and try to be perfect at everything. Since childhood, you are accustomed to surround yourself with beautiful things only, and there are just beautiful people around you. The most important thing in life, you think, is the impression you make on people in a particular manner. Do you welcome the original style, never worry because of the small problems and always find a way out from difficult situations. You’re used to do everything on time, and to solve problems on the spot. Make-up artists advise such girls to choose a pink lipstick with a crimson hue or shade of cyclamen. The color looks good with a make-up in the retro style. Draw on the upper eyelids thin arrows, which give a fervor and youthful look, but never ever paint the intense shadows. Blue or green shadow would look vulgar and cheap.
You are a very energetic person, and love to try something new. Do you like to surround yourselves with a lot of people and charge them with original ideas? You belong to the type of eccentric artist. Do you like to visit the various exhibitions, theaters and cinemas, you are always aware of fashion news. These girls have many friends because their optimism and good humor is passed to all familiar people. Makeup artists recommend choosing orange lipstick shades, which can be perfectly combine with eye shadows of terra cotta, copper and red color. Be sure to apply fond de teint on your face and underline the cheeks with a coral-pink or peach blush. Never use auto tanning - showy orange lips "disappear" on the tanned skin.
You are a leader by nature; many appreciate you for your determination and honesty. Self-confident and courageous, you are ready to overcome the most difficult obstacles. When you appear at the office, you have the entire department hears and sees. Do you feel more comfortable in the company of men, and colleagues speak highly of you as a very sexy and charming personage in the team. You are used to cope with their responsibilities as "excellent" and are always configured only to win. Makeup artists advise you to choose a juicy red lipstick and minimalist eye makeup. For you, this is an ideal solution. Emphasize the brow line using a dark pencil and cover lashes with mascara. If you are used to the shadows, you should stop at the light matte shades. If you have very full lips in style a la Angelina Jolie, give up the rich red hue, and give preference to muted pastel shades of burgundy, otherwise you will look vulgar.
How to choose the color of the lipstick?
What to choose Garnet or maybe Pearl? You have tried dozens of colors of lipstick, but still not sure which one suits you perfectly. The Art of Makeup is easy to learn! Lipstick - a unique tool that can transform your appearance. The lips become sexy and seductive. The lips, painted in luscious scarlet color, make a woman particularly attractive. Ladies rarely choose red shades of lipstick, though, in fact, they fit any young ladies. Makeup artists advise the mature women to use bright colors. The fuchsia lipstick or bright red lipstick is ideal for women over forty. No wonder many actresses are choosing bright lipstick. When you want to look spectacular, but don’t have enough time for the make-up, you can simply use the most luscious lipstick.
No matter if you area brunette or a blonde, you still have to learn to choose the right lipstick hue. Shades of red, there are dozens. When choosing consider the following rule: the tone of lipstick should be perfectly combined with the color of the skin, not clothing. For warm skin tones the red lipstick with the addition of yellow flowers - the brick and coral, would be perfect. The dark brown hues should be selected carefully; such a lipstick can make you look older can. The cold skin type is combined with purple and pink shades, as well as the fuchsia color. These color shades benefit the skin, and do not contrast with it.
Saturated colors will blend in perfectly when you use moisturizing, matte lipstick that gives the lips an extraordinary satin gloss. Bold and bright lipsticks do not look aesthetically during the day time.
If you do not like bright lipstick, pick one that will cover the lips with a sherbet transparent color, will moisturize and give the look of freshness. For girls with narrow and small lips lighter shades lipstick would be perfect, but if you are the owner of large and plump lips, stop at the choice of a dark color lipstick.
Shades of red and the other rich and saturated colors look perfectly only on the groomed skin. If it is oily, apply a matting powder, as a dark lipstick can make a person look sick. When the skin looks grey and tired, and there are dark circles under eyes, bright lipstick only accentuate these problems. Girls with black hair also need to be cautious when buying a bright lipstick. It can create the effect of "theatrics" and vulgarity.
The most fashionable color of lipstick this season is all shades of pink. This is cyclamen, raspberry, caramel, and fuchsia. They are great to combine with tanned skin and give your face a fresh look.
Liudmila Cosicova is a free lance article writer, Blogger and Internet Marketer from RM. She mostly writes about makeup cosmetic.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Rise of Affordable Electric Toothbrushes: Affordable Dental Care at Your Fingertips
- Achieve Superior Oral Hygiene with the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- How To Prevent Tooth Decay - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- How To Use An Electric Toothbrush - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- The Secret Weapon Against Aging: Collagen and Free Radicals
- The Science Behind Collagen's Ability to Fight Free Radicals
- Say Goodbye to Dryness: How Collagen Nourishes Your Mucous Membranes
- Why Collagen is Crucial for Maintaining Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Inside Out: How Collagen Affects Your Body's Health and Beauty
- Understanding Acne: Severity, Effects, and Copying Strategies
- Guides to Fighting Acne: Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies
- Acne Triggers and Acne Prone Skin: Any Solution?
- Health And Beauty: Is There A Difference?
- Can You Use Salicylic Acid While Doing Laser Hair Removal?
- How can I maximize my laser hair removal results?
- Skin Peeling Management After Laser Hair Removal
- Are you choosing the right laser hair removal machine?
- Revitalizing and straightening hair
- Some Tips on Keeping Your Skin Looking Young And Fresh
- Welcome to Personalised Eye and Ear Care around Liverpool
- Stages of Acne and How to Treat Them From The Inside Out
- The Ultimate Guide to Heated Eyelash Curlers
- Unleashing the Beauty Secrets of Spain: Tips and Product Reviews
- Sunglasses For a Smaller Face - How to Choose The Best Fit
- The Best Celebrity Sunglasses Looks For Style Inspiration
- Emily in Paris' Sunglasses Styles. Find Your Look