When Dog Preparation Training Really is Needed
- Author Lauren Schmitt
- Published November 17, 2012
- Word count 513
Dogs can be very sociable. In fact, they sometimes get too sociable and get aggressive. That is why it is important to train the dogs to control their behavior.
Moreover, dog trainings are important to avoid dog biting incidents. Statistics show that 77% of dog biting cases are mostly those that are within the family.
Hence, with dog training, bad habits are removed and dogs have better control with their feelings and behavior towards environmental and social variables...
Dogs can be extremely sociable. In fact, they occasionally get too sociable and get hostile. That is why it is significant to train the dogs to manage their behavior.
Moreover, dog trainings are vital to avoid dog biting incidents. Figures show that 77% of dog biting cases are typically those that are within the family.
Hence, with dog training, awful habits are removed and dogs have improved control with their feelings and behavior towards environmental and community variables.
However, implementing dog guidance is not that easy. Certain things must be employed to boast positive results. The idea needed in dog training is what nearly all experts define as "positive reinforcement." This refers to the way people prize their dogs with treats, praises, or fancy dog collars whenever their dogs show optimistic behavior.
Through positive reinforcements, dogs will be capable to comprehend that treats and praises will come whenever he shows respectable behavior. For example, when the owner gives his dog a few treats for obediently obeying his commands, the dog will believe that obeying instructions when told equals treats.
But this does not essentially mean that when the dog did not comply with the owner's commands, punishment is wanted as counter-reinforcement. This must not be the case because punishments will merely make the matter worst.
What will occur is that the dog will be confused and it will start to doubt your feelings.
The next thing that humans must keep in mind when training their dogs is that people should stay away from training their dogs into bad habit. Actually, numerous people are not aware they are doing it but there are instances where the people's response towards some behavior of the dogs will unintentionally train the dog in a unpleasant way.
For example, when dogs bark, it is ordinary especially when they do that because they see something odd or unfamiliar things. But, when dogs persist to bark, even if it includes a recognizable person, that becomes a crisis.
In this case, most people have the preference to yell and tell their dogs to shut it or shut up. This particular response of dog owners will puzzle their dogs and will only make them comprehend that the reason why their masters are yelling is because they also like the shouting prospect and that they are "barking" beside with their dogs.
The main point here is to steer clear of paying attention to the dog. In time, he will discontinue. It's when the owners should gift their dogs.
Boiled down, dog preparation training is all about constructive reinforcements. And, as they say, encouraging reinforcements reap encouraging results.
There are no posted comments.
- Dog car seats – yes or no?
- Training Is a Must for Puppies to Reach Their Ultimate Potential
- What to Expect in The First Months of Having a Puppy
- Dedicated to the Companionship of two lovable Pet dogs, Peppi and Bella
- Reasons Why Dogs Become Aggressive
- Things You Need to Consider Before Adopting a Dog
- Reasons why grooming your dog is good for you and the dog
- Best practices for pet-sitting
- Benefits of Owning a Dog
- The Benefits of Training Dogs with E-Collars
- Causes and Effects of Dog Anxiety
- Major Key Considerations to choosing a Dog
- Ways Reduce Dog's Separation Anxiety
- Dog Leashes
- Facts about Yorkshire Terriers
- How To Choose The Right Dog Food To Optimize Your Dog's Health
- How To Fend Off Sexual Mounting By Your Puppy
- Pros and Cons of Dog chewing on animal bones vs. Artificial Bones
- The Pros and Cons of Using E-collar vs. Leash
- What to Look for in a Dog Friendly Apartment
- Top 5 Benefits of the Dog Agility Training
- Teaching Your Dog to Settle
- 15 Basic Tips to Take Care of your Dog
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Labrador Puppy
- 10 basic tips to take care of your dog
- Hiring a professional to install my dog fence vs. DIY?
- Keeping Your Dog Safe While Traveling In A Car?
- German Shepherd Dogs: General Characteristics
- Coconut oil for the dog: 4 application tips for the natural home remedy
- The Perfect City for Pets and People