Bali at a glance
- Author Adhica Jaya
- Published November 29, 2012
- Word count 396
Bali is a province in the country of Indonesia, lying between Java and Lombok island. With a population almost 4 millions people, mostly balinese people embrace Balinese Hinduism religion. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country with the Ngurah Rai international airport as the only and the main gate for tourists come to bali. Mostly spoken languages in Bali are Balinese and Indonesian. English is a common third language (and the primary foreign language) of many Balinese for foreign tourists.
Bali is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. Bali, a tourist heaven for decades, has seen a further surge in tourist numbers in recent years. Bali is a land that seems to have a magnet at its very heart. Maybe its Bali’s beauty, maybe the friendly people, or maybe even the influence from spirits that certainly abide in this place. It is a feeling that is difficult to understand unless experienced but once visited you are surely compelled to come back and you may even want to stay forever.
Some call it the island of the gods, this tropical island inhabited by a remarkably artistic people who have created a dynamic society with unique arts and ceremonies. Received the Best Island award from Travel and Leisure in 2010. The island of Bali won because of its attractive surroundings, diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people.
Tri Hita Karana, is a concept of life practiced by Balinese people. It is a life concept of three relationship, between 1) human and God, 2) human and human, 3) human and environment. It has been practiced since a long time ago by the ancestors and still practiced until now. For example, celebrations are held for many occasions such as a tooth-filing (coming-of-age ritual), cremation or odalan (temple festival), offerings are presented everyday in the form of canang sari, that is a few examples of the implementation of Tri Hita Karana in real life.
Bali is an island blessed with beautiful nature, with it's friendly people that will make your holiday, wedding, or honeymoon in Bali become an unforgettable moment in your lifetime. Sunset beach, traditional balinese architecture, rice terrace, beautiful waterfall, magnificent lake, and much more is all you can find in Bali.
Welcome to Bali – Live, Life and Love in Bali.
I am a wedding photographer in D'studio bali weddding photography. I write this article mainly to promote Bali island to attract more people to visit Bali.
You can check out more about my work here at http://www.baliweddingphoto.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia
- Todos Santos, Guatemala
- A Perfect Day In Prague