The Best of Phong Nha Caves
- Author Jayce Castillo
- Published December 21, 2012
- Word count 488
Phong Nha - Ke Bang is the 5th world heritage of Vietnam was recognized by UNESCO in 2003. In particular, the Phong Nha professionals with 7 the highest point: the most beautiful underground river cave high and wide, sandy beaches - the most beautiful reefs, the most beautiful underground lake, hang dry most large and beautiful , stalactites magic and the most magnificent, the longest water cave.
Phong Nha Cave has many branches with a total length of up to 20km, but now new people discover the longest branch, is part of the underground river called Nam Aki River that Son is the exposed ground. It get underground in the mountains of Pu-Pha-Dam is more than 20km away to the south. Front, mountain river charming, majestic nature with countless wonderful pictures sexy appearance as the human imagination.
Phong Nha Cave, visitors have to go through about 25 minutes by boat on the river Son. Green River in the bottom of this will be for visitors to enjoy more hours of fun by painting the surrounding water. She guides Quang Binh told the blue river Son by name once a year the water turns crimson color. Around the turns of the river water has added so many mysterious legends are local people handed down from generation to generation. But the other mystery stories could not compare with the mystery of a cave called "the First Indochina", this is "7".
When the Vietnam tour guide announced the coming of Phong Nha, people almost breathlessly, eyes stretch not want to miss any detail of the unique heritage of this world. The boat slowly approached the entrance of the cave, and right in front of tourists is a lofty limestone cliffs, majestic, as if each were a huge guillotine blade sweet from the top down to reveal a tiny cave mouth underneath. Increasingly closer, the larger the mouth of the cave. Top arch start high up on the inside, the sun shine reflection on the surface of the river to make the cave fanciful.
The female tour guide told us that: In front of us is the lion, the left is the female Buddha ... Everyone admired, marveled at the natural beauty of the cave shapes created by stalactites. Actually no pens description. How many scenes, strange shapes in the first realm or paradise ... is up to the imagination of visitors. But one must admit that nature has bestowed amazing place.
Partial cave system was discovered of Phong Nha - Ke Bang is estimated that nearly 13 km in length with dozens of large and small caves. The cave has been explored, put into operation in tourism, such as the Phong Nha and Tien Son cave Arch ... Phong Nha cave, In accordance with the scientific reports of the expedition the British Royal Geographical Society, has a length of about 8 km. Phong Nha - Ke Bang has always been the preferred choice of tours to Central's current Vietnam tours companies.
There are no posted comments.
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia