Why Organic Foods Are Best For Dogs?
- Author Maria Saundras
- Published September 14, 2015
- Word count 542
Dogs are great playing mate and entertainment for family. It is considered as important member of family. Puppies are generally reared with love and care by owners to grow healthy and faithful. In fact, dogs deserve to be loved and care due to amazing services provided to masters. It is the most common animal to be domesticated around the world. The pet has become an important item for pleasure, play, and even cared for owners. Like other family members, owners want the dog to live long by acquiring good health and activeness. To deliver good health to furry friend, owners need to feed special quality foods containing essential nutrients. But, owners should be careful in choosing the right foods as feeding low quality products would lead to problems and early death of dogs.
Demands for dog’s foods have increased tremendously in market these days. Numbers of dogs have increased tremendously around the globe. To meet demands of product, many commercial products have come up in market. But, not all products are good and create health problems for pet after feeding continuously. Owners need to buy quality products containing all essential nutrients for development and growth. This is because health of pet totally depends upon feeds provided to them daily.
Commercial dog’s food contains preservatives, artificial flavoring agents, additives, fillers, and by-products to fill up packet. Cheap ingredients are being used to fill up packet and decrease price of products. Owners often buy products without looking at quality but only price. Some chemicals used in commercial foods are known carcinogenic for human being but still being used for dog’s treat. Nutritional specialists warn against feeding foods containing harmful chemicals and artificial preservatives. Genuine dog’s lovers look at ingredients label to ascertain that products are good for health and growth. It is best to avoid commercial foods unless ingredients are organic and contains no toxic substances. Otherwise, owners would soon loss favorite pet due to poisoning of body leading to organs failures.
A special relationship is developed by owners with pets showing lots of loves and cares to each other. To maintain this relationship for long, it is essential to provide high end food items to dog every time. Organic foods from Vitalife are ideal for dog’s health and longevity. All ingredients are made from naturally grown products found in Thailand. Labors handpicked farm fresh products from field to be processed for making a great treat for dogs. Whole meat chicken fillet, duck fillet, beef, and even potatoes are used as ingredients in making products. Products are oven treated for maintaining natural tenderness, flavor, aroma, and nutritive value. Products are really simple, digestible, and highly nutritive providing all essential nutrients for growth of pet.
Good products contain no additive, chemicals, flavoring agent, and aromatic agents to be naturally simple. Cheap ingredients like glycerin, corn, salt, and by-products aren’t used in VitaLife products. This is why products are simply organic with addition of harmful chemical or ingredients that cause harm to dogs feeding for long time. Products are being manufactured with utmost care following food safety standard recommend by nutritionists. Meat used is human grade with no fillers to make totally safe and healthy choice for dog’s owners.
Author is presently working in Splashsys Company as a content writer. He enjoys writing about education, tourism, foods, science and technology. In this article, he has written about the importance of Vita Life products for providing best health to dogs due to its organic and healthy ingredients used in manufacturing the products.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reasons why grooming your dog is good for you and the dog
- Best practices for pet-sitting
- Benefits of Owning a Dog
- The Benefits of Training Dogs with E-Collars
- Causes and Effects of Dog Anxiety
- Major Key Considerations to choosing a Dog
- Ways Reduce Dog's Separation Anxiety
- Dog Leashes
- Facts about Yorkshire Terriers
- How To Choose The Right Dog Food To Optimize Your Dog's Health
- How To Fend Off Sexual Mounting By Your Puppy
- Pros and Cons of Dog chewing on animal bones vs. Artificial Bones
- The Pros and Cons of Using E-collar vs. Leash
- What to Look for in a Dog Friendly Apartment
- Top 5 Benefits of the Dog Agility Training
- Teaching Your Dog to Settle
- 15 Basic Tips to Take Care of your Dog
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Labrador Puppy
- 10 basic tips to take care of your dog
- Hiring a professional to install my dog fence vs. DIY?
- Keeping Your Dog Safe While Traveling In A Car?
- German Shepherd Dogs: General Characteristics
- Coconut oil for the dog: 4 application tips for the natural home remedy
- The Perfect City for Pets and People
- Dealing With Swollen Dog Paws: Treatment & Prevention with MyPamperedPup
- How stress can affect your dog's sleep and health
- Puppy Training Tips: How to Set Your New Puppy Up for Success
- Recall Training: How to Get a Dog to Come When You Call
- Crate Training a New Puppy: Tips and Tools for Setting Up Your Pup
- Dog Safety Tips for the Holiday Season