Super Tips to Maintain Health of Dogs
- Author Maria Saundras
- Published October 20, 2015
- Word count 544
Dogs are reared from puppies to be become important members of families. Different breeds of dogs are reared across the globe according to works and requirement. Dogs are known for their faithfulness and services to masters provided throughout the life. The furry pets are amazing friends and provide lots of pleasant moments and companionship even in lows of life. It is the only animal that loves its master more than itself. But, activeness, bright fur and good health of dogs depend upon nature of foods fed every day. Owners should ensure that dogs are getting good quality foods and good health through maintenance. If proper care is not taken, pets may face numerous health problems and even untimely death.
Demands for dog’s foods have swollen manifolds in market along with increase in pet’s population. Taking advantage of situation, manufacturers are providing treat at cheap price but of lower quality that cause problems after consuming. Treats are mainly made from slaughtered animals for protein and fats. But, it is a challenge to preserve meat for long without rotting. To increase shelf life, artificial preservatives are used that cause problems for furry friends. Natural preservatives are safe in comparison to artificial one but shouldn’t feed daily. Even additives, anti-freeze, artificial sweetners, corn, soy, by-products, salt, glycerin, and fillers are used in some treats. All these ingredients are prohibited to use in human foods as found to be carcinogenic in recent studies. But, Vitalife products are made from organic ingredients grown locally in Thailand naturally. Treats are simple, digestible, and made from single ingredients with no addition of harmful products. Organic treats are more beneficial for health of pets as it doesn’t possess toxic ingredients.
Look at ingredients label to find out nature of treats before buying from pet’s store. Besides giving love and care, a good diet plan is extremely essential for dogs. Feeding good diet is the secret of delivering a good, happy, and longevity to dogs. A compete diet consists of essential nutrients like carbohydrate, protein, fats, calcium, and minerals for growth and development. A slight deficient in essential nutrients cause dull fur, stunted growth and development. Provide Vitalife products that are rich in essential nutrients for proper growth. Expert nutritionists recommend feeding treats containing organic ingredients for better health of pets. Products of Vitalife are made from chicken fillet, duck fillet, beefs, and sweet potato. Human grade ingredients are used in creating treats after handpicking from farm. Ingredients are oven treated to maintain aroma, nutritive value, digestibility, and natural values. Treats are packed in compliance to international packaging standard to maintain freshness longer without adding any preservative.
Premium quality foods need to be fed to dogs for perfect health. Best treats are organic made from organic ingredients not artificial products having toxic substances. In addition to it, dogs should be taken for regular exercises and excursion with family members. Regular vaccination and health checkup of pets help to treat diseases from starting than after being life-threatening. Playing or taking out dogs for exercises help even owners to maintain good health. Maintain health and activeness of faithful dogs with little caution in feeding foods. Buy premium quality treats from this brand to deliver good health to pets feeding daily.
Author is presently working in Splashsys Company as a content writer. He enjoys writing about education, tourism, science and technology. In this article, he has written about the importance of Vitalife products to deliver good health to dogs after feeding continuously by owners.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reasons why grooming your dog is good for you and the dog
- Best practices for pet-sitting
- Benefits of Owning a Dog
- The Benefits of Training Dogs with E-Collars
- Causes and Effects of Dog Anxiety
- Major Key Considerations to choosing a Dog
- Ways Reduce Dog's Separation Anxiety
- Dog Leashes
- Facts about Yorkshire Terriers
- How To Choose The Right Dog Food To Optimize Your Dog's Health
- How To Fend Off Sexual Mounting By Your Puppy
- Pros and Cons of Dog chewing on animal bones vs. Artificial Bones
- The Pros and Cons of Using E-collar vs. Leash
- What to Look for in a Dog Friendly Apartment
- Top 5 Benefits of the Dog Agility Training
- Teaching Your Dog to Settle
- 15 Basic Tips to Take Care of your Dog
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Labrador Puppy
- 10 basic tips to take care of your dog
- Hiring a professional to install my dog fence vs. DIY?
- Keeping Your Dog Safe While Traveling In A Car?
- German Shepherd Dogs: General Characteristics
- Coconut oil for the dog: 4 application tips for the natural home remedy
- The Perfect City for Pets and People
- Dealing With Swollen Dog Paws: Treatment & Prevention with MyPamperedPup
- How stress can affect your dog's sleep and health
- Puppy Training Tips: How to Set Your New Puppy Up for Success
- Recall Training: How to Get a Dog to Come When You Call
- Crate Training a New Puppy: Tips and Tools for Setting Up Your Pup
- Dog Safety Tips for the Holiday Season