Love your Dog by Keeping Them Safe by Sue Moore
- Author Sue Moore
- Published February 2, 2017
- Word count 542
You, as an owner of a dog must keep control at all times.It is extremely important when visiting public places, such as public parks and when traveling short or long distances.
Several laws have been put in place on the township, county, state, and country levels regarding dogs and leashes.Many people enjoy allowing their dog to run free for their enjoyment. This is definitely not a good choice unless you live in a rural area without the risk of danger.Leashes are to protect your dog and other animals as well as people in the area.
We have listed 5 examples below that will explain why this rule is so important. You will find it enjoyable choosing different collars and leashes for your furry friends.
- Public safety
This rule was created to provide your community with peace of mind and protection against their personal belongings. It not only provides the safety of your home and lawn, it also decreases the chances of injury to the your animal and the community.This is why the leash rule is so important.
A dog that is using a leash can show how much the pet owner loves their dog and does not want to cause harm to him or anyone that comes in contact with them.It also shows that the owner has spent time training the dog to be comfortable wearing it. You also get to have fun choosing a collar to match. There are many options in collars and leashes.
- Dog health and safety
There are times when a dog can run out in the street and possibly get hit by a motor vehicle. This is another great reason for leashes.This can be very sad for the dog, owner, and the person driving the vehicle. This is something we all want to avoid. Another reason that the leash is important and necessary.Without the leash, dogs tend to actively run and love to find new experiences.They are likely to come across things that can be hazardous, sometimes deadly.Another issue to avoid.
- Gifting a Pet
When the decision is made to buy a puppy for a friend or family member, there are a lot of factors should be considered. While it is a nice gesture, not all people are pet people. Many dog breeds require a lot of attention and caring, as well as the proper home to raise their new furry friend.It needs to be a safe environment for all.It is best to discuss this option with the person first.Research on the breed prior to choosing is a must.
- Identification device
A sturdy collar is a must for your puppy.You will need to have contact information in case you and your pet get separated at any time. It also provides a place to attach their rabies tag and county license tag.Let's not forget it is also the place to attach a leash for their safety and protection.
I will leave you with a few thoughts regarding the importance of using a leash for your pet. It is the least costly item you can purchase to keep your pet safe. It is also probably the one item that has been around for many years.
Sue Moore is a pet lover and enjoys writing articles related to puppy/dog safety .She also enjoys searching for new options in collars and leashes for the safety of your pet. Follow her articles and get the new fashion/safety products for your loving puppy/dog. You can visit their website today http://myleatherdogcollars .comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Reasons why grooming your dog is good for you and the dog
- Best practices for pet-sitting
- Benefits of Owning a Dog
- The Benefits of Training Dogs with E-Collars
- Causes and Effects of Dog Anxiety
- Major Key Considerations to choosing a Dog
- Ways Reduce Dog's Separation Anxiety
- Dog Leashes
- Facts about Yorkshire Terriers
- How To Choose The Right Dog Food To Optimize Your Dog's Health
- How To Fend Off Sexual Mounting By Your Puppy
- Pros and Cons of Dog chewing on animal bones vs. Artificial Bones
- The Pros and Cons of Using E-collar vs. Leash
- What to Look for in a Dog Friendly Apartment
- Top 5 Benefits of the Dog Agility Training
- Teaching Your Dog to Settle
- 15 Basic Tips to Take Care of your Dog
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Labrador Puppy
- 10 basic tips to take care of your dog
- Hiring a professional to install my dog fence vs. DIY?
- Keeping Your Dog Safe While Traveling In A Car?
- German Shepherd Dogs: General Characteristics
- Coconut oil for the dog: 4 application tips for the natural home remedy
- The Perfect City for Pets and People
- Dealing With Swollen Dog Paws: Treatment & Prevention with MyPamperedPup
- How stress can affect your dog's sleep and health
- Puppy Training Tips: How to Set Your New Puppy Up for Success
- Recall Training: How to Get a Dog to Come When You Call
- Crate Training a New Puppy: Tips and Tools for Setting Up Your Pup
- Dog Safety Tips for the Holiday Season