The Mirror Miracle - An Infinite Well of Self Love and Healing Power
- Author Jennie Lynn Laurent
- Published March 28, 2017
- Word count 835
It was February 19, 2017 at 3 am. I sprung out of bed and little did I know that this would be the day that my life would change forever.
I heard my soul speak to me for the very first time, and I experienced what I now know is a quantum leap.
For the past five years I had been battling a very debilitating autoimmune condition called hashimotos hypothyroidism. My self image was deteriorating day after day as I endured weight gain, pain, and crippling fatigue - I felt half alive. Since the diagnosis, I began a quest to cure myself, seeking the right doctor, the right pill, or the right diet that would cure me.
I learned that every disease is the result of a stressed mind - a cry for help. My body had been desperately trying to communicate with me but I could not hear it until its cries became a scream. It was shouting at me to STOP!
Then it hit me.
I found the root cause of all my troubles. My own body was attacking itself because it was starving for LOVE. A battle was going on inside of me, because I was chasing perfection and I created such a broken body image. I had sabotaged my health because I neglected to appreciate my body, and a lack of gratitude alienated my soul. I was the prisoner of a perfectionist paradigm.
I had mindlessly created a bad habit of focusing on my flaws every time I looked in the mirror, to the point that I dreaded it. All I saw was my imperfect self.
But this one morning, something changed because I woke up and I miraculously felt healed. I looked in the mirror and smiled as a wave of peace rushed over me. I had finally embraced the beauty of my soul as I mindfully connected deeply to my inner self, my best friend.
I wondered what had caused this and why so all of a sudden? As I reflected, the answers came to me on how I had discovered the deep reservoirs of love and healing power within me.
For the past two months I had been diligently writing a book titled "Magnetic Love". My intent was to guide others to discover themselves and find true love of self and relationships, but also how to master the law of attraction to live the life they desire. I had the immense privilege to meet Bob Proctor at the end of 2016. I had immersed myself in his teachings and he kindly wrote my foreword. Little did I know that I would experience this miraculous transformational healing that I had intended for my readers.
As I was raising my conscious awareness, I realized how my self image had been suffering, and I had become a stranger to myself. I didn't know who I was, and I didn't love myself. But after I wrote this book, it was apparent to me that I was not the same person I was when I started writing it. I endeavored to master the universal laws that govern our world. I had been planting seeds in my mind for months, and on this morning, they bloomed into a beautiful garden of self-love. Until I invested deeply into learning, I would not have known a better way. When I stopped obsessing over the disease and focused on gratitude, the battle was over and I won because I was healed. I realized that the only thing I ever needed to do to embrace the peace I craved was love myself, connect to my soul, and feed my mind.
I was expecting the universe to send me my most coveted desires, yet deep down I was unloving of myself and ungrateful for all the blessings I already had. It was like oil and water; the two repel one another. But you can't hate yourself thin. You cannot expect abundance when you're in a negative vibration. My message to the world is how to become a magnet for what you desire and help you discover the missing key. Through my desire to help others, the universe in turn blessed me with the ability to heal myself. You must be grateful for your body and love yourself, because we often don't appreciate our health until it is taken from us.
Love is the most powerful force in the universe. The only thing we really can control in life is our attitude, so have an attitude of gratitude and realize that our reality depends on the quality of our thoughts. Feed love to your body and mind until you heal, and if you're not getting results, increase the dose. Your soul is perfectly divine and yields a goldmine of healing power. Get in vibrational harmony with yourself, and I promise you will transform your life and live your dreams.
If this story resonates with you, please share with your loved ones and others to help them transform their lives.
In loving Gratitude,
Jennie Lynn is an Inner Circle Proctor Gallagher Institute Consultant and Co-Founder of Matrix Success Network. Her book Magnetic Love is endorsed by Bob Proctor and Peggy McColl, and is launching on May 9. You can find more information at www.jennielynn.com/magneticlovebook. To access the full Mirror Miracle PDF, please visit www.jennielynn.com/free-gift. Jennie Lynn would love to hear from you, email her at JennieLynn@JennieLynn.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is the Best Thing to Drink for Your Kidneys
- How Does Nicotine Salt Work?
- Fingernail disease
- Can Enlarged Prostate Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Dialysis definition and realities
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Asbestos Cancer Lawsuit
- What is the Most Important Thing to do After a Cancer Diagnosis?
- Best Weed Strains for ADHD in 2020
- THE BLADDER CANCER
- Hope in the Horizon in the Fight against coronavirus
- Bill Gates does not want to spoil the party
- Helping The Others Realize The Advantages Of Guidelines Of Mesothelioma
- Hidden Stress & Illness in Women
- Ketogenic diet for epilepsy – The best treatment option
- Geftinat (Anti Cancer Medicine)
- Making Eggs with Stem Cells: a Big Step for Mankind
- Helpful Tips for Curing Cancer with Exercise
- 4 Important Things Everyone Must Know About Heartburn
- 5 Reasons Why abortion is bad for women’s health
- Did You Know Body Odour Can Indicate A Toxic Colon?
- Cancer, Types, Causes, Effects And Solution
- Diabetes, Types, Causes, Symptoms And Management
- Heart Disease, Types, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment And Prevention
- Get Appointment for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Best Hospitals and Top Surgeons
- Making Decisions And Coping With Stage 4 Colon Cancer In India Will Be Your Best Choice
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Why Urgent Care May Be Better Than The ER (In Some Cases)
- What is autism in children: Symptoms and Causes of autism
- Types of Cancer Treatment: Modern Medical Approach
- Explore the Milestones of Scientific Contribution against Cancer Evolution at Epigenetics and Cancer 2018