Causes, Symptoms and Treatment for Migraine
- Author Mahesh Singh
- Published November 15, 2017
- Word count 514
We all know Migraine is a commonly seen problem. Migraine is a form of severe head ache. It is a consequence of specific changes within the brain. It causes harsh head pain that is often accompanied by sensitivity to light, sound, or smells. It causes headache of varying intensity, often accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. Other types of headaches can also cause severe pain, and not all headaches are migraines. For instance, some people describe the pain of cluster headaches as the worst pain they have experienced.
What are the causes of Migraine?
The actual reason behind Migraine is not one. There are various things which trigger migraine.
• An underlying central nervous disorder may set off a migraine episode when triggered.
• Irregularities in the brain’s blood vessel system, or vascular system, may cause migraines.
• A genetic predisposition may cause migraines.
• Abnormalities of brain chemicals and nerve pathways may cause migraine episodes.
• Stress can also lead to migraine.
• Hormonal changes in women may also trigger migraine.
• Bright lights and sun glare can induce migraines.
• A change of weather or barometric pressure can prompt a migraine.
• Changes in sleep patterns or irregular sleep, smoking or exposure to smoke, skipping meals or fasting causing low blood sugar, dehydration, alcohol, hormonal triggers such as menstrual cycle fluctuations, birth control pills, and menopause, tension headaches.
Visit Pain Management Clinic Mumbai, which gives you the best treatment.
The Symptoms of Migraine.
Migraine may be at any stage of life, be it childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. It goes through four stages and all the four stages have different symptoms.
Prodrome – Constipation, mood changes, from depression to euphoria, food cravings, neck stiffness, increased thirst and urination, frequent yawning.
Aura – It has symptoms of nervous system such as visual disturbances, touching sensations, weakness or numbness in the face or one side of the body, difficulty speaking, hearing noises or music, uncontrollable jerking or other movements.
Attack- Pain on one side or both sides of your head, pain that feels throbbing or pulsing, sensitivity to light, sounds, and sometimes smells and touch, nausea and vomiting, blurred vision.
Post-drome – Confusion, moodiness, dizziness, weakness, sensitivity to light and sound
When you face these symptoms do consult the doctor. There are some best doctors for headache In Mumbai.
Do see a doctor when the pain gets worst or you see any symptoms. There are many medications and treatments to relieve migraine. Pain-relieving medications - Also known as acute or abortive treatment, these types of drugs are taken during migraine attacks and are designed to stop symptoms. Pain killers should be taken in early rather than letting headache develop. Preventive medications - These types of drugs are taken regularly, often on a daily basis, to reduce the severity or frequency of migraines. One can get best migraine treatment in Mumbai.
Changes in lifestyle will help you reduce migraine, one should get enough sleep, drink plenty of water, reduce stress, regular exercise, etc. Changes in diet also help reduce migraine. Healthy food and exercise is always good to live a better life.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on Health Care. In the above article have covered topics such as best migraine treatment in Mumbai, best doctors for headache In Mumbai and Pain Management Clinic Mumbai.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is the Best Thing to Drink for Your Kidneys
- How Does Nicotine Salt Work?
- Fingernail disease
- Can Enlarged Prostate Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Dialysis definition and realities
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Asbestos Cancer Lawsuit
- What is the Most Important Thing to do After a Cancer Diagnosis?
- Best Weed Strains for ADHD in 2020
- THE BLADDER CANCER
- Hope in the Horizon in the Fight against coronavirus
- Bill Gates does not want to spoil the party
- Helping The Others Realize The Advantages Of Guidelines Of Mesothelioma
- Hidden Stress & Illness in Women
- Ketogenic diet for epilepsy – The best treatment option
- Geftinat (Anti Cancer Medicine)
- Making Eggs with Stem Cells: a Big Step for Mankind
- Helpful Tips for Curing Cancer with Exercise
- 4 Important Things Everyone Must Know About Heartburn
- 5 Reasons Why abortion is bad for women’s health
- Did You Know Body Odour Can Indicate A Toxic Colon?
- Cancer, Types, Causes, Effects And Solution
- Diabetes, Types, Causes, Symptoms And Management
- Heart Disease, Types, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment And Prevention
- Get Appointment for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Best Hospitals and Top Surgeons
- Making Decisions And Coping With Stage 4 Colon Cancer In India Will Be Your Best Choice
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Why Urgent Care May Be Better Than The ER (In Some Cases)
- What is autism in children: Symptoms and Causes of autism
- Types of Cancer Treatment: Modern Medical Approach
- Explore the Milestones of Scientific Contribution against Cancer Evolution at Epigenetics and Cancer 2018