Things to Consider When Using a Truck Bed Tent
- Author Sherri Burris
- Published January 10, 2018
- Word count 503
Today there are many variations of truck bed tents. They are for all bed sizes of trucks and there are also all sizes of tents that fit SUVs, crossovers and 4 wheel drive SUVs. Perfect for a road trip or even for an undisturbed weekend in the woods, truck tents have evolved with the rising need of travelers and adventurers who seek a quick adventurous escape. Tents can be customize according to the size of your truck bed. Some tents are built to fit in truck beds and on top of trucks.
These tents are durable and are usually available in nylon and polyurethane and also come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. They are mostly windproof as well as waterproof.
A close cousin to the truck tent is the SUV tent. As the back of an SUV is already covered, these tents simply extend the useful living area by attaching to the back of the truck. You can then use the back of your truck for sleeping and the extended tent section attached to it as living and changing quarters.
Truck tents are designed to cover the entire bed of your truck. They turn that wasted space into a convenient place to sleep. By using the bed of your pickup as your sleeping quarters you manage to stay off the ground which can be a tremendous comfort when an unexpected storm rolls through.
Lightweight and designed to sleep 2 adults these tents are very spacious, even enough for 2 small children. These tents are mainly designed just for sleeping and storage. Mesh windows for proper ventilation are included and some even come with great accessories like a changing room, a soft foam mattress (that can be inflated and deflated at will), pillows, mosquito nets and even a ladder for those tents that sit on the top of the truck.
Always remember to have your truck bed empty and clean, some tents have sewn floor and others don’t. Those without a floor are easier to install and keep clean. A truck tent with a sewn in floor or a tent with no floor, truck tents are a wonderful travel accessory that breeds a race of travelers who don't mind spending a night in the middle of nowhere, preferring to get lost in the wilderness.
Truck tents are the first choice amongst travelers who cherish their freedom. It is the best possible option if one wants to stop in the middle of a cross country ride and camp anywhere one wants to. These tents give you the option to camp anywhere you would like. You have plenty of storage in you truck, the safety of your truck and freedom to camp anywhere that you will never experience with any other kind of tent.
These days any type of tent is available for any make of the truck or SUV. Make sure that you check the tent size with the truck bed size, which will fit properly and not leave any room for any inconvenience.
Sherri Burris is a person who loves to camp and has been camping her entire life. She loves spending time in the outdoors and being in nature. Her favorite place to camp with her truck bed tent is at a lake. Check out the many ways to camp at their website http://www.buytruckbedtents.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Motocamping with the Affordable Yamaha Super Tenere ES
- The BMW R1250GS Adventure: The Ultimate Piece of Motorcycle Camping Gear
- The Affordable BMW F 750 GS
- The 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R Close Up
- Everest base camp helicopter trek
- Island in the Sea, my bug out spot
- What is Visit Nepal 2020?
- The Benefits of Hiking With The Family
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Camping as Your Family Vacation
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Camping Gear Pack List
- Why choose a Serviced Apartment over a Hotel?
- Hiking in the Netherlands
- Categories of Camping Tents
- Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Trip
- Seasonal hiking in New Zealand
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Best Cheap Electric Bikes for Sale in the UK
- Best ideas To Take a Family Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
- Why People Prefer Coach Travel?
- What are the Best Beaches that You Can Travel For Under $150?
- 5 Best Islands in the US That Feel Exotic
- Camp Safety Guide - a camper’s guide in keeping safe
- Best 6 Things to Do in Cairo
- 5 Things That You Can’t Skip To See In Las Vegas
- Trekking in the Himalayas
- Nepal Best Selling Trekking Packages
- 5 Best Affordable Travel Destinations for 2019
- Top 5 Best Treks in Nepal
- Everest Region Trekking
- Nepal Family Trekking