The Pros and Cons of a White Label Company
- Author Josh Ingram
- Published January 24, 2018
- Word count 575
People are always looking for ways to make a living. Some choose to find a job as an employee for someone else while others choose the entrepreneurial path. Choosing to be an entrepreneur is not for everyone and is not always a success.
In the past few decades, one of the easiest way to make money as an entrepreneur has been to resell products and service from another company. Some example of being a reseller include joining an affiliate program, taking part in pay per head program and a starting a white label company.
A white label company allows a person to sell a generic product or software without having to spend money on licenses, infrastructure and technology. Thus, a person can create their own brand or company at a fraction of the cost it would take to start their own company.
It is a great way to start your own business but everything has a price. Here are the Pros and Cons of starting a white label company.
Pros of Starting a White Label Company
Cost – The cost starting a white label company are much lower than starting a company from scratch. On average, you will spend 10% to 50% less on white label company.
You don’t have to come up with a Product – One of the biggest challenges in starting your own company is coming up with a product or service that everyone wants. By using a white label company, you already have a product that has been proven to sell.
You can spend your time marketing your brand – Since you don’t have to worry about product development; you just have to worry about marketing your brand. This takes a big load from our shoulder and lets you focus on just one thing.
Resources and Expert Help – The business you are reselling wants you to succeed. The more money you make, the more money they make. By joining a white label reseller program you get a lot of help and mentoring you would not get if you were starting your own company from scratch.
Simply said, starting a white label company can help you start your own brand of product or service without a large cash investment.
As in all entrepreneurial concepts, they are risks involved in a white label company that may not appeal to everyone.
Cons of Starting a White Label Company
Whose Product is it? Even though you are a reselling the product or service using your own brand, it is not truly yours. Yes, it is cheaper than creating your own company but in a round-about way, you are still working for someone else. The main difference is that you make your own hours and you take all of the risks.
Not all of the profit is yours - You are still helping someone get rich and are just taking a small amount from the top.
You are still working for someone else - You are still helping someone get rich and taking a small amount from the top.
Are your clients truly yours? This does not hold true for every white label company but if it is a service or software oriented white label company, you have no direct relationship with your customers.
Like any business, they are pros and cons and I hope that this information will give you an idea of what you are getting into when you decided to open your own white label company.
I started out as being a programmer for several top software companies and now I am the marketing manager for http:/priceperplayer.com, major sports betting software provider. you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Reason Affiliate Marketing Is the Best Way to Make Money Online!
- How To Start Making Money Online As An Affiliate Marketer
- HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER (BEGINNER FRIENDLY)
- Most important steps to becoming a successful affiliate marketer & make money online
- How To Do Affiliate Marketing For Newbies
- Proven Tactics in Affiliate Marketing - 7 Secrets to Be Apart from Other Many Competitors
- Secrets to Affiliate Millionaires - 6 Winning Attitudes for Super Affiliate Marketing Entrepreneur
- Work From Home Forever CAN AFFILIATE MARKETING REPLACE YOUR LOST INCOME?
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER
- Affiliate Marketing Tips
- 5+ Best Affiliate & Reseller Programs with Juicy Commissions (High Payouts)
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How To Choose The Best Affiliate Program And Make Money Online
- 3 Reasons Why Adsense Is Essential For Content Sites
- Huston Embroidery Service - Custom Patches & Embroidered Patcheso
- Affiliate marketing for beginners in 2020
- Learn about Advanced Quality Radiant Barrier for Your Home Protection.
- Advantages of Being an Affiliate Marketer
- How To Generate Recurring Income Streams
- How to make money online
- Cloud security training
- Prerequisites and Applications of Data Analytics
- How To Get More Leads To Your Business
- How to get free leads on a daily basis
- Get More Traffic
- SIP Benefits
- Vitaminoza-Zoznm Helps Consumers Take Advantage of Health-Boosting Supplements at Affordable Prices
- How To Enhance Your Affiliate Marketing Profit