- Author Eugene Alcide
- Published February 6, 2018
- Word count 437
With the ISDN switch off looming closer, businesses are switching to cloud, SIP & VoIP solutions. The business telephone system is becoming crucial for communication.
As the cloud becomes ubiquitous and businesses move their telephone system functions to cloud-based platforms, we are beginning to see the rapid rise of SIP Trunking. For many of your customers, SIP Trunking is a very good way for them to migrate away from their old PSTN telephone system and start to take advantage of the new world of VoIP.
Rapid ROI – SIP Trunking does not require a significant capital expenditure but immediately begins to reduce costs while also maintaining the features customers have with their local PBX.
Leverage ubiquitous broadband availability. SIP Trunks are delivered over IP, and often with compression, you can get more call concurrency or call volume over a modern broadband circuit vs old style T1 / PRI telephone services.
Enables fast geographic growth. By using networking to combine voice and data, SIP Trunks can connect distant business locations to expand a company’s geographic voice and data system.
Reduced call cost. This is a no-brainer for you, but your customers might not be aware that SIP trunking can dramatically reduce the cost of making and taking calls.
Unified Communications. SIP Trunking provides a gateway to creating an IP-based telephone system that brings together voice, data, Instant Messaging, presence, and application sharing.
Increased productivity. SIP Trunking enables improved collaboration of your customers’ workforce by creating the ability to seamlessly connect multiple offices and mobile workers.
Mobility. SIP Trunking can help tie together mobile devices and remote workers by enabling a blend of premise and cloud-based services.
Scalability. Unlike traditional POTs and T1/PRI lines that require planning for peak at all times, SIP trunking offers on-demand scalability. You – and your customers – only pay for what you need, and enable excess capacity when and where needed. Best of all, you can plan for peak at the enterprise level, and not just by office location.
Reliability: SIP Trunks is very stable. Rather than being at the mercy of local events such as power or circuit outages, SIP trunks can automatically be rerouted to other offices, mobile phones, or virtually anywhere based on your business rules.
User Experience: SIP Trunking creates an easy-to-use communications interface for IT managers and the employee users.For your customers that are small to medium-sized businessesComputer Technology Articles, SIP Trunks is an efficient and cost-effective way for to scale quickly without big capital expenses. The upside for providers is the opportunity to create (or enhance) a long-term relationship and drive valuable recurring revenues.
Source: Free Articles from Art
There are no posted comments.
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How To Choose The Best Affiliate Program And Make Money Online
- 3 Reasons Why Adsense Is Essential For Content Sites
- Huston Embroidery Service - Custom Patches & Embroidered Patcheso
- Affiliate marketing for beginners in 2020
- Learn about Advanced Quality Radiant Barrier for Your Home Protection.
- Advantages of Being an Affiliate Marketer
- How To Generate Recurring Income Streams
- How to make money online
- Cloud security training
- Prerequisites and Applications of Data Analytics
- How To Get More Leads To Your Business
- How to get free leads on a daily basis
- Get More Traffic
- The Pros and Cons of a White Label Company
- Vitaminoza-Zoznm Helps Consumers Take Advantage of Health-Boosting Supplements at Affordable Prices
- How To Enhance Your Affiliate Marketing Profit
- Making Money with Articles: Article Directories
- FOCUS on Your Business Program
- Power of Focus !
- The 3 deadly traps that will torpedo your savings
- What is affiliate marketing and how to make money with it?
- Affiliate Marketing to Help You Earn Money Online
- Affiliate Marketing Tips
- Effective and efficient nationwide focus group recruiting
- Opens the Door of Opportunity for a Successful Business
- Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks
- Internet Affiliate Marketing Strategy: Is ‘Autopilot’ Working Without Working?