Explore the Milestones of Scientific Contribution against Cancer Evolution at Epigenetics and Cancer 2018
- Author Evangeline White
- Published May 19, 2018
- Word count 451
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites all the participants from all over the world to attend 2nd International Conference on Cancer Genetics & Epigenetics during November 12th-13th, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan. It includes Keynote Presentations, Poster Presentations, E-poster, Oral talks, Workshop, and Exhibitions.
The attendees can find-
• Exclusive Sessions and Panel discussions on latest innovations in Epigenetics, Cancer Treatment, Cancer Surgery, Clinical Trials, Nursing Research & Patient Advocacy
• Lectures by active practitioners
• Keynote forums by Prominent Surgeons
• Open Innovation Challenges
• Poster presentations by Young Researchers
• Global Networking sessions with 50+ Countries
• Novel techniques to benefit your research
• Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
• Meet the editors of referred journals, Society and Association members across the Globe
• Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Cosmetic Industry
The scientific program will focus on current advances in the research and leading strategies in cancer treatment with a theme "The Milestones of Scientific Contribution against Cancer Evolution: Research, Trials, Patient Advocacy & Nursing". The conference highlights are: Cancer Evolution, Cancer Research and Trials, Cancer Surgery, Cancer Genomics and Epigenomics, Epigenetics and Cancer, Epigenomic Effects of Environmental Exposures, Biomarkers, Epigenetic Biomarkers in Cancer, Nursing and Patient Advocacy, Nursing education and research, Oncology nursing and many more.
The conference will feature keynote presentations by top professionals as well as renowned experts in the field from all around the globe. In addition, attendees will enjoy special events and lecturers featuring specialists and top scholars. It is a perfect platform for pharmacy educators, practitioners and researchers to exchange & share their experiences, research findings about all aspects of Cancer genetics and Epigenetics.
Epigenetics and Cancer 2018 is a leading platform and must attend event for Professors, Physicians, Pharmacists, Scientists, Clinical Fellows, Research and Diagnostic Laboratories. It provides an interactive forum with thought leaders presenting on Cancer Evolution, Research and Trials, Surgery, Epigenetics, Biomarkers, Nursing Practices and Patient Advocacy and application in Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Industry.
The conference focuses on the wider aspect of the scientific contribution to showcase the new scientific and technical advances in comparison to the ancient theories. Your perspective and our visualization together will set a platform for the exchange of ideas towards contribution to advanced innovation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• 300+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
• 5+ Keynote Speakers
• 50+ Plenary Speakers
• 20+ Exhibitors
• 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
• 5+ Workshops
• B2B Meetings
The event is exclusively supported Epigenetics, Oncology Societies and Associations. Conference also offers Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunity for the interested organizations.
If you would like to know more information about this conference, to book a slot, Sponsorship and Exhibit sales information,
Please Contact: Evangeline White
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Evangeline white program manager for The 2nd International Conference on Cancer Genetics & EpigeneticsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- Dialysis definition and realities
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Asbestos Cancer Lawsuit
- What is the Most Important Thing to do After a Cancer Diagnosis?
- Best Weed Strains for ADHD in 2020
- THE BLADDER CANCER
- Hope in the Horizon in the Fight against coronavirus
- Bill Gates does not want to spoil the party
- Helping The Others Realize The Advantages Of Guidelines Of Mesothelioma
- Hidden Stress & Illness in Women
- Ketogenic diet for epilepsy – The best treatment option
- Geftinat (Anti Cancer Medicine)
- Making Eggs with Stem Cells: a Big Step for Mankind
- Helpful Tips for Curing Cancer with Exercise
- 4 Important Things Everyone Must Know About Heartburn
- 5 Reasons Why abortion is bad for women’s health
- Did You Know Body Odour Can Indicate A Toxic Colon?
- Cancer, Types, Causes, Effects And Solution
- Diabetes, Types, Causes, Symptoms And Management
- Heart Disease, Types, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment And Prevention
- Get Appointment for Gallbladder Cancer Treatment with Best Hospitals and Top Surgeons
- Making Decisions And Coping With Stage 4 Colon Cancer In India Will Be Your Best Choice
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Why Urgent Care May Be Better Than The ER (In Some Cases)
- What is autism in children: Symptoms and Causes of autism
- Types of Cancer Treatment: Modern Medical Approach
- Legionnaires’ Disease Prevention: 10 things you need to know
- Reflecting back - positive changes from radiation therapy
- Early action and healthy living helps manage back and knee pain.
- What Are Varicose Veins, How Do They Happen and What Treatment Options Are Available?